1984 Socata TB20 Trinidad

Old April 26th 04, 08:38 PM
T. Wood

Default 1984 Socata TB20 Trinidad

I've decided to put my Trinidad up for sale because I'm not flying it enough
to justify the fixed costs. It has about 1450 hours since new and is
hangared and in great shape. If anyone is interested please drop me an
email because I don't visit the group often. The plane is not currently
listed anywhere else, so if anyone on the group is interested of knows of
someone that might be, they have a first shot. The plane is located north
of Philadelphia, PA. Pre-advertised price, about $125K.

Terray