Next step(s) in purchase?

Old May 23rd 07, 02:20 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning
Jay Honeck

Default Next step(s) in purchase?

(Besides, I hear Jay is throwing a hell of a party at OSH, so I'd better
hurry up & pay the cover charge! )

From reliable sources: Jay throws a hell of a Pre-OSH party at a certain Inn
(@ IOW).

....of which I have yet to see one left-over brat, BTW!

In the N40 (@ OSH) Jay has been relegated to walking around with a beer in
his hand - greeting guests. We'd call him "The Greeter," but that one is
used by Wally-World.

Yep, the days of Jay (and Mary) throwing a helluva party in the N40
are over, having been supplanted by the "H.O.P.S." team of Jim Burns,
Montblack, Jay and Mary -- who now throw an even *better* party!!

And all I can say is: "Cool!" -- cuz it was really, really hard to
throw a party out of the back of an airplane. As great as GA is,
unless you're flying a DC-3, there just ain't enough room to carry
what you need for a good party!

Not that we didn't have some great ones before -- but the addition of
food and tables and chairs and big coolers, and lot of ice has made
for a much more polished rec.aviation party. With Montblack and Jim
driving all the big stuff into the N40, the whole thing has become a
lot more fun!
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA

Next step(s) in purchase? Douglas Paterson Owning 21 May 31st 07 06:05 AM
Next step(s) in purchase? Jay Honeck Owning 0 May 23rd 07 02:20 PM
Diana-2 : next step Yurek Soaring 7 June 20th 05 07:29 PM
Flying on the step? [email protected] Piloting 30 November 3rd 04 02:06 AM
Step-up Planning O. Sami Saydjari Owning 24 October 4th 04 04:04 AM