Is Van a complete genius?

Old January 6th 04, 02:19 AM
Ron Wanttaja

On Tue, 06 Jan 2004 00:07:23 GMT, "plumb bob" wrote:

"Paul Folbrecht" wrote in message
thlink.net...
If anybody cares to humor me any further-

One question I have on my mind now is why build a 7A over a 9A unless,
possibly, you really have to have the aerobatic capability? Or really
want more than 160hp? Cause at 160 the -9 just performs better. The 7

RV-9A's are for girls :-) No aerobatics.

I'll let Patty Wagstaff know.

Ron Wanttaja
Old January 6th 04, 02:33 AM
Paul Folbrecht

Well, ouch!

RV-9A's are for girls :-) No aerobatics.

-- Plumb Bob (straight up opinions, screw political correctness)

Old January 6th 04, 04:12 AM
Paul Folbrecht

Hey, how do you feel bout auto-conversions?

Old January 6th 04, 04:51 AM
plumb bob

"Ron Wanttaja" wrote in message
On Tue, 06 Jan 2004 00:07:23 GMT, "plumb bob" wrote:

RV-9A's are for girls :-) No aerobatics.

I'll let Patty Wagstaff know.

While you're at it, file a complaint with the PC police! Ok, let me restate:

"RV-9A's are for non-aerobatic girls."

How is that?? :-)

-- Plumb Bob.

Old January 6th 04, 07:35 AM
Ron Wanttaja

On Tue, 06 Jan 2004 04:51:15 GMT, "plumb bob" wrote:

"Ron Wanttaja" wrote in message
.. .
On Tue, 06 Jan 2004 00:07:23 GMT, "plumb bob" wrote:

RV-9A's are for girls :-) No aerobatics.

I'll let Patty Wagstaff know.

While you're at it, file a complaint with the PC police! Ok, let me restate:

"RV-9A's are for non-aerobatic girls."

How is that?? :-)

I'll have to check with my Persons of Hench. :-)

Ron Wanttaja

Old January 7th 04, 05:07 AM
StellaStar

I'll have to check with my Persons of Hench. :-)

Ron Wanttaja

'Zat just any old henchman, or your hench-wench?