Awesome moonscape

Old December 18th 07, 04:54 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
BradGuth

Default Awesome moonscape

On Dec 14, 2:39 pm, wrote:
On Dec 14, 2:37 pm, "gatt" wrote:

"ManhattanMan" wrote in message

http://antwrp.gsfc.nasa.gov/apod/

Todays "Astronomy Picture Of The Day" - it changes daily so this moonscape
is only on today Friday 12/14.

Man, what a panorama!

Hoax! It's a hoax. Themoonis a hoax!

(Great image. I hope people remember it's a panorama and that they have to
scroll to the right.)

I wonder if they feld a sudden urge to launch the vehicle of the rim of the
crater in lunar gravity. I should Photoshop an image of two aliens in the
General Lee doing a Dukes of Hazzard over the crater, and post it on the
CoastToCoastAM website. By next month the History Channel will have a show
exploring the alien moonshiner photo captured by theApollo17 crew in their
alleged faked lunarlandingat Roswell.

-c

Oh, and it also can't be real because the moon doesn't have + signs
all over it...

BTW, why all those orchestrated Usenet postings of hard core sex
related damage control on behalf of our NASA, as stacks of such topics
that relate to what anyone searching for most of anything if using
words like apollo, moon, landing or hoax?

Are those Third Reich jews actually that afraid of the truth?
- Brad Guth
Old December 18th 07, 05:48 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
gatt[_2_]

"BradGuth" wrote in message

BTW, why all those orchestrated Usenet postings of hard core sex
related damage control on behalf of our NASA, as stacks of such topics
that relate to what anyone searching for most of anything if using
words like apollo, moon, landing or hoax?

What? Hard core sex related damage control huhzubawha?

Are those Third Reich jews actually that afraid of the truth?

Uh...

Old December 18th 07, 10:02 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
BradGuth

On Dec 14, 9:56 am, "ManhattanMan" wrote:
http://antwrp.gsfc.nasa.gov/apod/

Todays "Astronomy Picture Of The Day" - it changes daily so this moonscape
is only on today Friday 12/14.

Man, what a panorama!

And it's not OT, as Frank Sinatra crooned, "Fly me to themoon"....

Cheers'n beers.. [_])
Don

Why was that NASA/Apollo moon never once as having been recorded by
those unfiltered optics and upon such gamma/X-ray sensitive film as
depicting that moon as not hardly the least bit physically dark or
much less of any bluish tint, or anything the least bit like the blue/
purple saturated hue of what those missions of Japan and China are
recording?
Besides never any apparent bluish hue saturation of any kind, whereas
of those other missions of A11, A-14 and A16, where the hell is Venus
hidding?

BTW, why has the Google/NOVA Usenet suddenly obtained all of those
orchestrated or robo Usenet postings by "myceleb-best-" or the likes
of "gg55-mylexus-" of hard core sex related topics, as though
delivering clown like damage control on behalf of our NASA, by way of
having created all of those weird "MI5-Persecution" sorts of stacks
upon stacks of such silly topics that suit only to divert or rather to
dirty everything up, as to somewhat foil whenever anyone new is
searching for the most recent of information by way of using those
common search words like apollo, landing, moon, nasa or hoax.

Instead we get recent topics like these that keep popping up:
cougar sex sites
conceive after sex (2)
england sex chat
eutopia sex movie
ebony sex clips
Sussex County Nj
Bdsm Movie Tgp

Are those Third Reich and apparently MI5 Jews in charge of our
mutually perpetrated cold-war, and of pulling off that hocus-pocus
space race, actually still that deathly afraid of sharing the truth?
(apparently so)

Obviously the likes of "gatt" doesn't even get it.
- Brad Guth
Old December 18th 07, 10:04 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
BradGuth

On Dec 18, 9:48 am, "gatt" wrote:
"BradGuth" wrote in message

BTW, why all those orchestrated Usenet postings of hard core sex
related damage control on behalf of our NASA, as stacks of such topics
that relate to what anyone searching for most of anything if using
words likeapollo,moon,landingor hoax?

What? Hard core sex related damage control huhzubawha?

Are those Third Reich jews actually that afraid of the truth?

Uh...

Sorry, never mind. It's all way over your head.
- Brad Guth
Old December 18th 07, 10:07 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
ManhattanMan

BradGuth wrote:
On Dec 14, 9:56 am, "ManhattanMan" wrote:
http://antwrp.gsfc.nasa.gov/apod/

Todays "Astronomy Picture Of The Day" - it changes daily so this
moonscape is only on today Friday 12/14.

Man, what a panorama!

And it's not OT, as Frank Sinatra crooned, "Fly me to themoon"....

Cheers'n beers.. [_])
Don

Mars has got silica, but where's all the sodium/salt?
- Brad Guth

Perhaps used to preserve your brain on your last visit?

Old December 19th 07, 01:58 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
WingFlaps[_2_]

On Dec 19, 12:44 pm, BradGuth wrote:
On Dec 18, 2:37 pm, "gatt" wrote:

"BradGuth" wrote in message

Why was that NASA/Apollomoonnever once as having been recorded by
those unfiltered optics and upon such gamma/X-ray sensitive film as
depicting thatmoonas not hardly the least bit physically dark or
much less of any bluish tint, or anything the least bit like the blue/
purple saturated hue of what those missions of Japan and China are
recording?

Another literary masterpiece.

The authority on this subject is MXManiac. Why don't you two start a thread
about it?

Are those Third Reich and apparently MI5 Jews in charge of our
mutually perpetrated cold-war, and of pulling off that hocus-pocus
space race, actually still that deathly afraid of sharing the truth?
(apparently so)

Obviously the likes of "gatt" doesn't even get it.

What, that the Third Reich and the Jews are hoaxing the space race?

Of course I get it. You're a marginally-literate usenet whackjob. AKA
"k00k"

-c

See what I mean. (obviously not)

Can you tell us where the heck NASA and their teams of Apollo folks
were hiding Venus?

Can you explain as to why the NASA/Apollo moon wasn't hardly ever
physically dark or otherwise the least bit blue within any of those
unfiltered Kodak moments?
- Brad Guth

No hiding needed, where should Venus be? A typical moon exposure
wouldn't capture Venus as the moon surface is too bright and the film
latitude too narrow. Second the hint of blue (and yellow and red) in
the moon is so slight you need digital photography and image
processing to pull it out. I know, I've done it.

Cheers
Old December 19th 07, 02:56 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Matt W. Barrow

"gatt" wrote in message

"BradGuth" wrote in message

Can you tell us where the heck NASA and their teams of Apollo folks
were hiding Venus?

Behind the moon?

Call me kookie, but, it's dark out. ....where the heck is NASA hiding
the sun?! EARTH IS A HOAX!

I thought it was hidden in the contrails.

Old December 19th 07, 05:00 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

On Dec 18, 2:37 pm, "gatt" wrote:

"BradGuth" wrote in message

[...]

Cheers- Hide quoted text -

Not to mention the fact that Venus is where? CLOSE TO THE SUN!!!
Who is going to point their camera toward the sun on the moon? Talk
about lens flare! The only reason we can see Venus on the earth is
because the sun is below the horizon.
Old December 20th 07, 11:23 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
gatt[_2_]

"Matt W. Barrow" wrote in message

Call me kookie, but, it's dark out. ....where the heck is NASA hiding
the sun?! EARTH IS A HOAX!

I thought it was hidden in the contrails.

*whew* Thanks for correcting me.

Did you notice all the floating crosses in the photo, though? I'm not
convinced the whole thing isn't connected to Huckabee somehow. I better
shoot a note to Matt Drudge.

-c

Old December 21st 07, 12:18 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Matt W. Barrow

"gatt" wrote in message

"Matt W. Barrow" wrote in message

Call me kookie, but, it's dark out. ....where the heck is NASA hiding
the sun?! EARTH IS A HOAX!

I thought it was hidden in the contrails.

*whew* Thanks for correcting me.

Did you notice all the floating crosses in the photo, though? I'm not
convinced the whole thing isn't connected to Huckabee somehow. I better
shoot a note to Matt Drudge.

Better :cc copies to Art Bell and George Noory as well.

awesome job board UserName2 Piloting 1 July 25th 07 02:57 AM
Awesome [email protected] Piloting 0 May 31st 07 10:41 AM
An Awesome Website!!! No Name Aviation Photos 2 February 22nd 07 09:22 AM
Awesome! Flyingmonk Piloting 4 May 13th 06 06:59 PM
Awesome chopper! toadmonkey Rotorcraft 1 July 16th 03 09:46 AM