Are all Australian men really thick?

Old October 20th 07, 09:05 PM posted to alt.talk.bollocks,demon.local,comp.os.os2.advocacy,alt.astronomy,rec.aviation.products
Naked Gonad

Default Are all Australian men really thick?

On Oct 19, 5:28 am, "Michael Baldwin, Bruce"
wrote:
Naked Gonad wrote:
All the Sheila's that I've met say they are.

Its "sheilas", thickhead. And, yes, they all tell me that my member is
really thick.

Well corrected Sir, it shows that your attention deficit is improving
but
your thickhead observations are diminishing. Let's hope that a miracle
occurs and your brain grows to the large proportions of your member
and your mouth.No-one likes a smartarse.

Old October 21st 07, 03:04 PM posted to alt.talk.bollocks,demon.local,comp.os.os2.advocacy,alt.astronomy,rec.aviation.products
Mr Pounder[_2_]

oups.com...
wrote:
Naked Gonad wrote:
All the Sheila's that I've met say they are.

Its "sheilas", thickhead. And, yes, they all tell me that my member is
really thick.

Well corrected Sir, it shows that your attention deficit is improving
but
your thickhead observations are diminishing. Let's hope that a miracle
occurs and your brain grows to the large proportions of your member
and your mouth.No-one likes a smartarse.

My regards to Bruce.

Mr Pounder

Old October 22nd 07, 03:21 PM posted to alt.talk.bollocks,demon.local,comp.os.os2.advocacy,alt.astronomy,rec.aviation.products
Naked Gonad

wrote:
Naked Gonad wrote:
All the Sheila's that I've met say they are.

Its "sheilas", thickhead. And, yes, they all tell me that my member is
really thick.

Well corrected Sir, it shows that your attention deficit is improving
but
your thickhead observations are diminishing. Let's hope that a miracle
occurs and your brain grows to the large proportions of your member
and your mouth.No-one likes a smartarse.

My regards to Bruce.

Mr Pounder

Be careful with the regards Steve, if you make a typo he will call you
a thickhead.

Old October 24th 07, 04:50 AM posted to alt.talk.bollocks,demon.local,comp.os.os2.advocacy,alt.astronomy,rec.aviation.products
Michael Baldwin, Bruce[_2_]

wrote:
Naked Gonad wrote:
All the Sheila's that I've met say they are.

Its "sheilas", thickhead. And, yes, they all tell me that my member is
really thick.

Well corrected Sir, it shows that your attention deficit is improving
but
your thickhead observations are diminishing. Let's hope that a miracle
occurs and your brain grows to the large proportions of your member
and your mouth.No-one likes a smartarse.

My regards to Bruce.

Thank you, Mr Pounder. I have been extremely busy lately and hardly
have time to post. Butt I can still find time to call Naked Gonad a
dickhead.

Old October 25th 07, 11:15 AM posted to alt.talk.bollocks,demon.local,comp.os.os2.advocacy,alt.astronomy,rec.aviation.products
Naked Gonad

On Oct 24, 4:50 am, "Michael Baldwin, Bruce"
wrote:
Mr Pounder wrote:
roups.com...
wrote:
Naked Gonad wrote:
All the Sheila's that I've met say they are.

Its "sheilas", thickhead. And, yes, they all tell me that my member is
really thick.

Well corrected Sir, it shows that your attention deficit is improving
but
your thickhead observations are diminishing. Let's hope that a miracle
occurs and your brain grows to the large proportions of your member
and your mouth.No-one likes a smartarse.

My regards to Bruce.

Thank you, Mr Pounder. I have been extremely busy lately and hardly
have time to post. Butt I can still find time to call Naked Gonad a
dickhead.

I will not reciprocate with such childish and unfounded derogatory
remarks.
You obviously don't know me but you choose to stab me for no good
reason. This is not the actions of a decent honourable person, I am
surprised that
my good friend Mr Pounder even acknowleges you.
Prior to your 'thickhead and dickhead' comments I had always been
reasonable
with you. You sound like the type of person who would stab a friend in
the back.

Gonad

Old October 31st 07, 01:33 AM posted to alt.talk.bollocks,demon.local,comp.os.os2.advocacy,alt.astronomy,rec.aviation.products
Michael Baldwin, Bruce[_2_]

wrote:
Naked Gonad wrote:
[...]

Now look who doesn't have any balls!

Old October 31st 07, 10:58 AM posted to alt.talk.bollocks,demon.local,comp.os.os2.advocacy,alt.astronomy,rec.aviation.products
Naked Gonad

wrote:
Naked Gonad wrote:
[...]

Looks can be deceptive, I have this ability to retract them at Will
(or anyone else for that matter).

Gonad