Living in Aluminum

Old February 15th 06, 03:10 AM posted to rec.aviation.owning,alt.rv.airstream

Default Living in Aluminum

Rip wrote:
Michelle wrote:

Well things are certainly changing around Michelle's household.
A contract on dream property in Montana (room for my airplane too),
putting my house in Virginia on the market and I have no idea where I
am going to be working in a couple of months.

To make this a little easier I decided it was time to purchase
something I have wanted for years..... An Airstream Classic 31.
There is just something about riveted aluminum, and I get to live in it!

Jay, do you have a 30 amp hook up outside?

Michelle

Michelle, I'm looking for a house in Virginia! Where are you located?

Rip

Well, she is based at an airport with 5 Navions already, that should
make it easy for you!

Margy (based at Culpeper, common wall with Michelle!)
Old February 15th 06, 04:50 AM posted to rec.aviation.owning

We'll see you at the annual work party at Schafer Meadows July 14-16.
Bring your fly rod and a cooler of your favorite beverage.

Michelle wrote:
Newps wrote:

Michelle wrote:

Well things are certainly changing around Michelle's household.
A contract on dream property in Montana (room for my airplane too),
putting my house in Virginia on the market and I have no idea where I
am going to be working in a couple of months.

Where in Montana are you moving to?

Western, Outside Missoula
and no I am not going to get any more specific in a public forum. I
value my privacy.
Michelle