Clouds and Class B

Old June 5th 08, 04:29 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Larry Dighera

Default K00k Threats!

On Thu, 5 Jun 2008 15:03:08 +0000 (UTC), Bertie the Bunyip
wrote in :

In fact
last time I was there I flew out what is now John wayne and Jim Arness
was there on the day flying his DeHavilland Beaver. in fact every second
airplane was owned by a movie star according to my host..

That must have prior to Frank Gifford Tallman III's last flight on
April 16, 1978.* By that time, the aircraft of the Tallmantz Aviation
Movieland of the Air Museum had been auctioned. The auction took place
on May 29th, 1968** after Paul Mantz met his fate during the filming
of "Flight of the Phoenix" starring James Stewart and Hardy Krüger in
July 1965 in the desert west of Yuma, Arizona.

*
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.a...78f73c1d7feec0

**
http://www.landings.com/_landings/pa...antz-sale.html
Old June 5th 08, 05:33 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip[_24_]

Larry Dighera wrote in
:

wrote in :

In fact
last time I was there I flew out what is now John wayne and Jim Arness
was there on the day flying his DeHavilland Beaver. in fact every
second airplane was owned by a movie star according to my host..

That must have prior to Frank Gifford Tallman III's last flight on
April 16, 1978.* By that time, the aircraft of the Tallmantz Aviation
Movieland of the Air Museum had been auctioned. The auction took place
on May 29th, 1968** after Paul Mantz met his fate during the filming
of "Flight of the Phoenix" starring James Stewart and Hardy Krüger in
July 1965 in the desert west of Yuma, Arizona.

You're an idiot.

*
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.a...read/thread/ad
50e9c7c1915036/5b78f73c1d7feec0?lnk=st&q=#5b78f73c1d7feec0

**
http://www.landings.com/_landings/pa...1-tallmantz-sa
le.html

Killfile broke netkkkop?

Bertie
Old June 5th 08, 05:57 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Maxwell[_2_]

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
Larry Dighera wrote in
:

wrote in :

In fact
last time I was there I flew out what is now John wayne and Jim Arness
was there on the day flying his DeHavilland Beaver. in fact every
second airplane was owned by a movie star according to my host..

That must have prior to Frank Gifford Tallman III's last flight on
April 16, 1978.* By that time, the aircraft of the Tallmantz Aviation
Movieland of the Air Museum had been auctioned. The auction took place
on May 29th, 1968** after Paul Mantz met his fate during the filming
of "Flight of the Phoenix" starring James Stewart and Hardy Krüger in
July 1965 in the desert west of Yuma, Arizona.

You're an idiot.

How would you know lamer. You totally lack a point of reference.

Old June 5th 08, 05:58 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

"Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in news:uWU1k.3449$QI2.1059
@newsfe23.lga:

wrote in :

In fact
last time I was there I flew out what is now John wayne and Jim Arness
was there on the day flying his DeHavilland Beaver. in fact every
second airplane was owned by a movie star according to my host..

That must have prior to Frank Gifford Tallman III's last flight on
April 16, 1978.* By that time, the aircraft of the Tallmantz Aviation
Movieland of the Air Museum had been auctioned. The auction took place
on May 29th, 1968** after Paul Mantz met his fate during the filming
of "Flight of the Phoenix" starring James Stewart and Hardy Krüger in
July 1965 in the desert west of Yuma, Arizona.

You're an idiot.

How would you know lamer. You totally lack a point of reference.

Guess again fjukktard.

Bertie
Old June 5th 08, 06:02 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Larry Dighera

Default John Wayne Airport (Was: K00k Threats!)

On Thu, 5 Jun 2008 16:33:52 +0000 (UTC), Bertie the Bunyip
wrote in :

Larry Dighera wrote in
:

wrote in :

In fact
last time I was there I flew out what is now John wayne and Jim Arness
was there on the day flying his DeHavilland Beaver. in fact every
second airplane was owned by a movie star according to my host..

That must have prior to Frank Gifford Tallman III's last flight on
April 16, 1978.* By that time, the aircraft of the Tallmantz Aviation
Movieland of the Air Museum had been auctioned. The auction took place
on May 29th, 1968** after Paul Mantz met his fate during the filming
of "Flight of the Phoenix" starring James Stewart and Hardy Krüger in
July 1965 in the desert west of Yuma, Arizona.

*
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.a...78f73c1d7feec0

**
http://www.landings.com/_landings/pa...antz-sale.html

Yeah, it's a real interesting story. Motion picture flyer dies in a
crash, and the pilot who was slated to make that flight looses his leg
as a result of investigating his partner's crash. Pioneer aviatrix
gets here record setting airplane back through the kindness of fellow
pilots. Real life drama.

Old June 5th 08, 06:06 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip[_24_]

Larry Dighera wrote in
:

On Thu, 5 Jun 2008 16:33:52 +0000 (UTC), Bertie the Bunyip
wrote in :

Larry Dighera wrote in
m:

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.a...hread/thread/a
d50e9c7c1915036/5b78f73c1d7feec0?lnk=st&q=#5b78f73c1d7feec0

**
http://www.landings.com/_landings/pa...-21-tallmantz-

ale.html

Yeah, it's a real interesting story. Motion picture flyer dies in a
crash, and the pilot who was slated to make that flight looses his leg
as a result of investigating his partner's crash. Pioneer aviatrix
gets here record setting airplane back through the kindness of fellow
pilots. Real life drama.

Yes it is, and they would have al despised a netkkkop like you too.

Bertie
Old June 5th 08, 06:16 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Maxwell[_2_]

.. .

wrote in :

In fact
last time I was there I flew out what is now John wayne and Jim Arness
was there on the day flying his DeHavilland Beaver. in fact every
second airplane was owned by a movie star according to my host..

That must have prior to Frank Gifford Tallman III's last flight on
April 16, 1978.* By that time, the aircraft of the Tallmantz Aviation
Movieland of the Air Museum had been auctioned. The auction took place
on May 29th, 1968** after Paul Mantz met his fate during the filming
of "Flight of the Phoenix" starring James Stewart and Hardy Krüger in
July 1965 in the desert west of Yuma, Arizona.

You're an idiot.

How would you know lamer. You totally lack a point of reference.

Guess again fjukktard.

Bertie

Unrelated, just another child like lame.

Old June 5th 08, 09:25 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Maxwell[_2_]

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message

Yes it is, and they would have al despised a netkkkop like you too.

Bertie

or a lame assed wannabe troll like Squirty

Old June 6th 08, 12:20 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

"Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in news:6ZX1k.2009$nD3.1321
@newsfe15.lga:

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message

Yes it is, and they would have al despised a netkkkop like you too.

Bertie

or a lame assed wannabe troll like Squirty

If you only knew how wrong you are.

But then you wouldn't be you, wouldja?

Bertie

PH-GRD breaking through the clouds Tom Hayden Aviation Photos 0 October 2nd 07 08:40 PM
streamer clouds Jose Piloting 11 November 5th 06 03:35 PM
US Standard Class and World Class Nationals at Hobbs Ken Sorenson Soaring 7 July 16th 04 04:03 AM
Blue Clouds Mark Cherry Simulators 0 September 21st 03 12:57 PM
UK Open Class and Club Class Nationals - Lasham Steve Dutton Soaring 0 August 6th 03 10:07 PM