Bi-fold hanger doors?? recomendation

Old August 15th 04, 11:56 PM
Cobbx

Default Bi-fold hanger doors?? recomendation

Can anybody recomend a company to install a bi-fold hanger door in Dallas, TX?
Old August 16th 04, 01:57 AM
Al Marzo

Look for a company called"Cajun Construction", (I know, but they're
good) I think out of Fort Worth. They do most of the hangar
construction around the AFW area and did a friend's bi fold not long
ago.

Old August 16th 04, 05:41 PM
Clay

You may want to take a look at "Stack Door". These doors are
manufactured at the Wellington, Kansas Airport (EGT). Just up the
road from Dallas on I-15 a little south of Wichita.
Stack Doors are excellent. Many of my friends and airports have
installed them on their hangers. Not sure the costs but I can
honestly tell you that they are some of the nicest and user friendly
doors in the industry.