Flyboys ...Oh Brother!

Old December 23rd 06, 09:59 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Montblack

Default Flyboys ...Oh Brother!

http://links2love.com/christmas_snoopy_red_baron.htm
Lyrics

http://www.links2love.com/music/snoopy_red_baron.mid
Midi tune

The news had come out in the First World War
The bloody Red Baron was flying once more
The Allied command ignored all of its men
And called on Snoopy to do it again.

Twas the night before Christmas, 40 below
When Snoopy went up in search of his foe
He spied the Red Baron, fiercely they fought
With ice on his wings Snoopy knew he was caught.

Christmas bells those Christmas bells
Ring out from the land
Asking peace of all the world
And good will to man

The Baron had Snoopy dead in his sights
He reached for the trigger to pull it up tight
Why he didn't shoot, well, we'll never know
Or was it the bells from the village below.

Christmas bells those Christmas bells
Ringing through the land
Bringing peace to all the world
And good will to man

The Baron made Snoopy fly to the Rhine
And forced him to land behind the enemy lines
Snoopy was certain that this was the end
When the Baron cried out, "Merry Christmas, my friend"

The Baron then offered a holiday toast
And Snoopy, our hero, saluted his host
And then with a roar they were both on their way
Each knowing they'd meet on some other day.

Christmas bells those Christmas bells
Ringing through the land
Bringing peace to all the world
And good will to man

Christmas bells those Christmas bells
Ringing through the land
Bringing peace to all the world
And good will to man

http://www.links2love.com/music/chrstmhr.mid
Christmas Time Is Here
From: The Charlie Brown Christmas Special

Sleigh bells in the air;
beauty every where;
yuletide by the fireside
and joyful memories there.

Christmas time is here;
we'll be drawing near;
oh that we could always see
such spirit through the year,
such spirit through the year.

Montblack-lump-of-coal
http://www.lyricsmania.com/lyrics/ch..._lyrics_10575/
Many, many, many Christmas lyrics

Old December 23rd 06, 03:55 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Ron Wanttaja

On Sat, 23 Dec 2006 03:59:16 -0600, "Montblack"
wrote:

http://links2love.com/christmas_snoopy_red_baron.htm
Lyrics

http://www.links2love.com/music/snoopy_red_baron.mid
Midi tune

Back in the dawn o' time when I was in college, I worked at the campus radio
station. One night after heavy rains, my basement apartment flooded and
immersed by entire LP collection.

The only album that *didn't* flood out was one I'd brought to the radio station
and forgot to bring home.

So the only intact LP from my youth is "Snoopy and His Friends the Royal
Guardsmen," which includes all three Snoopy and the Red Baron songs...including
the Christmas one. All the rest are the vinyl only, tucked inside homemade
jackets.

"Snoopy's Christmas" is one I've ripped to WAV/MP3 and include on my family
Christmas CDs....

Ron Wanttaja
Old December 23rd 06, 05:59 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Steve Foley[_2_]

"Montblack" wrote in message

The Baron then offered a holiday toast
And Snoopy, our hero, saluted his host
And then with a roar they were both on their way

More drunk pilots?

Old December 24th 06, 04:14 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Howard Eisenhauer

On Sat, 23 Dec 2006 17:59:23 GMT, "Steve Foley"
wrote:

"Montblack" wrote in message

The Baron then offered a holiday toast
And Snoopy, our hero, saluted his host
And then with a roar they were both on their way

More drunk pilots?

It was a different era, drinking was looked upon differently, as was
allowing dogs to fly PIC .

H.

Big Brother Wants to Know if You Have a Misdemeanor Record Before You Fly jls Home Built 1 August 11th 04 04:36 PM
Flyboys? Cub Driver Military Aviation 91 December 29th 03 09:39 PM
"Last Samurai" and Bradley's book "Flyboys" Maule Driver Piloting 12 December 13th 03 10:58 AM