MegaScenery

Old October 24th 03, 12:36 AM
xcowell

Default MegaScenery

Any opinions appreciated. Thanks for your reply. :

Old October 25th 03, 09:36 PM

There's a "small" demo portion that you can download to get an idea of
what it looks like.

Dave Blevins

Old October 28th 03, 05:55 PM
Torrey Lines

I bought the LA/San Diego scenery and am pretty impressed. Mostly by the
mountains and terrain. Building still look pretty hokey. Nightime flying
over LAX is pretty cool. I'd say it's worth it.

Old November 1st 03, 05:54 PM
Murphy

I tried that demo too and didn't get the same impression. Seems you have to
be at 4000ft at least to get the effect and I still didn't really see much
difference. I really wanted to find a reason to buy it because all the
screenshots looked so great, but maybe I was doing something wrong with the
demo.
Regards, Murphy

.com...

Old November 2nd 03, 05:59 PM
Marty Backe

You'll know that you installed it correctly if when you fly from within
the demo area to outside the demo area you pass over large banners with
the words MegaScenery displayed.

Perhaps you weren't really flying with it loaded. Believe me, the
difference is noticible.

--
Marty Backe

- Who is John Galt?
Old November 24th 03, 03:51 PM
Tom Moroow

Did you set your season to Summer? That's the only way the scenery will
work. But yeah flying at low alts it looks like crap.