The Sun Ship Game on DVD - December

Old November 19th 09, 04:41 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Paul Remde

Default The Sun Ship Game on DVD - December

Hi,

I just received word from Drew Associates that the film "The Sun Ship Game"
will be shipping in DVD format on December 14th. You can see details and
pre-order he
http://www.cumulus-soaring.com/videos.htm#SunShipGame

Best Regards,

Paul Remde
Cumulus Soaring, Inc.

Old November 19th 09, 05:19 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Tony[_5_]

On Nov 19, 10:41*am, "Paul Remde" wrote:
Hi,

I just received word from Drew Associates that the film "The Sun Ship Game"
will be shipping in DVD format on December 14th. *You can see details and
pre-order hehttp://www.cumulus-soaring.com/videos.htm#SunShipGame

Best Regards,

Paul Remde
Cumulus Soaring, Inc.

EXCELLENT! I can't wait to see it in DVD Quality.
Old November 19th 09, 05:27 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dave Nadler

On Nov 19, 11:41*am, "Paul Remde" wrote:
Hi,

I just received word from Drew Associates that the film "The Sun Ship Game"
will be shipping in DVD format on December 14th. *You can see details and
pre-order hehttp://www.cumulus-soaring.com/videos.htm#SunShipGame

Best Regards,

Paul Remde
Cumulus Soaring, Inc.

Most important - is the Bee Gee's music included ?
Otherwise its just not authentic !
Also, how's the quality ? Colors, scratches, dropped frames, etc ?
Thanks, Dave
Old November 19th 09, 05:41 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Tom[_9_]

Knauff & Grove Soaring Supplies (Ridge Soaring Gliderport) as well as
many other gliderports will offer this terrific film when it becomes
available. They all appreciate your support.

www.eglider.org

Tom

Old November 19th 09, 07:25 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Paul Remde

Hi Dave,

Good questions. I don't know. I haven't seen it yet. I'll update my web
site with screen captures and details as soon as I receive them - probably
sometime after December 14th.

If removing the Bee Gee's music is the only way to get it legally published,
then that is OK with me. But I'd prefer it with the Bee Gee's music.

Best Regards,

Paul Remde
Cumulus Soaring, Inc.

Old November 19th 09, 07:58 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
tstock

On Nov 19, 11:41*am, "Paul Remde" wrote:
Hi,

I just received word from Drew Associates that the film "The Sun Ship Game"
will be shipping in DVD format on December 14th. *You can see details and
pre-order hehttp://www.cumulus-soaring.com/videos.htm#SunShipGame

Best Regards,

Paul Remde
Cumulus Soaring, Inc.

Hi Paul, great news. Any idea if the DVD version will just be a
straight copy from VHS, or will it be digitized from the original?

Thanks
-tom
Old November 19th 09, 08:03 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Bob Kuykendall

On Nov 19, 8:41*am, "Paul Remde" wrote:

...the film "The Sun Ship Game" will be shipping in DVD format on December 14th...

Awesome! I was beginning to forget exactly what a horsechild breakfast
is!

Bob "In Finnegan's wake again" K.
Old November 19th 09, 08:48 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
ContestID67[_2_]

On Nov 19, 2:03*pm, Bob Kuykendall wrote:
On Nov 19, 8:41*am, "Paul Remde" wrote:

...the film "The Sun Ship Game" will be shipping in DVD format on December 14th...

Awesome! I was beginning to forget exactly what a horsechild breakfast
is!

Bob "In Finnegan's wake again" K.

Doesn't a horsechild breakfast have to do with long blond legs and a
perfect blond, ummm, "derierre"? This is sooo not-PC anymore.

If you haven't seen this movie, you won't get this reference ... nor
see George Moffatt in his element...in more ways than one.

I still cringe when Geoge saws off his wingtips, and all the landouts
in Marfa, etc, etc.

Great movie.
Old November 19th 09, 09:09 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
glider12321

On Nov 19, 1:48*pm, ContestID67 wrote:
On Nov 19, 2:03*pm, Bob Kuykendall wrote:

On Nov 19, 8:41*am, "Paul Remde" wrote:

...the film "The Sun Ship Game" will be shipping in DVD format on December 14th...

Awesome! I was beginning to forget exactly what a horsechild breakfast
is!

Bob "In Finnegan's wake again" K.

Doesn't a horsechild breakfast have to do with long blond legs and a
perfect blond, ummm, "derierre"? *This is sooo not-PC anymore.

If you haven't seen this movie, you won't get this reference ... nor
see George Moffatt in his element...in more ways than one.

I still cringe when Geoge saws off his wingtips, and all the landouts
in Marfa, etc, etc.

Great movie.

It is a great movie, but I cringe every time I hear the BeeGees...I
turn the sound down when that music is playing....
Old November 19th 09, 09:14 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Tony[_5_]

On Nov 19, 3:09*pm, glider12321 wrote:
On Nov 19, 1:48*pm, ContestID67 wrote:

On Nov 19, 2:03*pm, Bob Kuykendall wrote:

On Nov 19, 8:41*am, "Paul Remde" wrote:

...the film "The Sun Ship Game" will be shipping in DVD format on December 14th...

Awesome! I was beginning to forget exactly what a horsechild breakfast
is!

Bob "In Finnegan's wake again" K.

Doesn't a horsechild breakfast have to do with long blond legs and a
perfect blond, ummm, "derierre"? *This is sooo not-PC anymore.

If you haven't seen this movie, you won't get this reference ... nor
see George Moffatt in his element...in more ways than one.

I still cringe when Geoge saws off his wingtips, and all the landouts
in Marfa, etc, etc.

Great movie.

It is a great movie, but I cringe every time I hear the BeeGees...I
turn the sound down when that music is playing....- Hide quoted text -

i crank it up!

I've had "Down to Earth" stuck in my head all day since I read Paul's
original post.

I have a friend with a copy of Winning that was signed with the
following:

"What is a Horse Child's Breakfast? George Moffat"