TOPMETEO support ??

Old February 28th 16, 01:45 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default TOPMETEO support ??

I have logged in on the demo opportunity , I get the your linked to topmeteo window but that's it. It's like jammed up won't go anywhere.
What can I do Is there someone from TopMeteo or See You that can help?? Maybe if I could start over it might work??
Thanks
Glenn
Old February 28th 16, 02:34 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
smfidler

Its all free!!! ;-)
Old February 28th 16, 04:08 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dan Daly[_2_]

On Sunday, February 28, 2016 at 9:34:57 AM UTC-5, smfidler wrote:
Its all free!!! ;-)

Have you added your settings - time zone, locations, selected start page (soaring charts) under "my account"? You have to tell it something in order for it to display something.

Then, under "my weather" / "configure my weather" add detail. There is "instructions and help" link on the right side.

Then, under "soaring" there is a "briefing how-to" link.

This is all under the topmeteo link, not in SeeYou.

Old February 28th 16, 05:47 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dan Daly[_2_]

On Sunday, February 28, 2016 at 8:45:18 AM UTC-5, wrote:
I have logged in on the demo opportunity , I get the your linked to topmeteo window but that's it. It's like jammed up won't go anywhere.
What can I do Is there someone from TopMeteo or See You that can help?? Maybe if I could start over it might work??
Thanks
Glenn

Have you registered on the site?

Old February 28th 16, 08:08 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
C2

I'm having the same experience as the op. Very frustrating.it worked on seeyou for one day. Now nada.
Old February 29th 16, 01:14 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

thank you for your registration. I have found your account in our Europe database (topmeteo.EU). Please register under http://topmeteo.COM, this is our US site.

I got help from Topmeteo, looks like I registered on the .EUROPE site. That make senses to me now.
Thanks for the help.
Glen

Old February 29th 16, 04:43 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
2G

On Sunday, February 28, 2016 at 5:14:41 PM UTC-8, wrote:
thank you for your registration. I have found your account in our Europe database (topmeteo.EU). Please register under http://topmeteo.COM, this is our US site.

I got help from Topmeteo, looks like I registered on the .EUROPE site. That make senses to me now.
Thanks for the help.
Glen

On Sunday, February 28, 2016 at 8:45:18 AM UTC-5, wrote:
I have logged in on the demo opportunity , I get the your linked to topmeteo window but that's it. It's like jammed up won't go anywhere.
What can I do Is there someone from TopMeteo or See You that can help?? Maybe if I could start over it might work??
Thanks
Glenn

I registered at topmeteo.com, but never got the confirming email. When I try to register again it tells me that email address is already in use.
What gives???
Old February 29th 16, 05:36 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
LongJourney

On Sunday, February 28, 2016 at 8:34:57 AM UTC-6, smfidler wrote:
Its all free!!! ;-)

Their website says it's $99/yr. Am I missing something?

Jeff
Old February 29th 16, 12:15 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

2G, try to do it again with a different email & password

Jeff, its a free trial to see if you like it.
C-SSAUSA-2016-2016 ENTER THIS CODE