Blog from Caesar Creek (USA 18-meter nationals)

Old June 12th 10, 04:08 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dave Nadler

Default Blog from Caesar Creek (USA 18-meter nationals)

Hi All - I will try and update this through the contest...
http://www.nadler.com/public/2010_Ca...esarCreek.html
See ya, Dave "YO electric"

Old June 16th 10, 12:03 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dave Nadler

On Jun 12, 11:08*am, Dave Nadler wrote:
Hi All - I will try and update this through the contest...http://www.nadler.com/public/2010_Ca...esarCreek.html
See ya, Dave "YO electric"

Updated, enjoy...
Old June 21st 10, 03:46 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dave Nadler

On Jun 16, 7:03*am, Dave Nadler wrote:
On Jun 12, 11:08*am, Dave Nadler wrote:

Hi All - I will try and update this through the contest...

http://www.nadler.com/public/2010_Ca...esarCreek.html

See ya, Dave "YO electric"

Updated, enjoy...

Updated Monday morning, enjoy...
Old June 24th 10, 06:51 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dave Nadler

Last update posted, onwards to Hobbs !

Old June 24th 10, 10:33 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Berry[_2_]

In article
,
Dave Nadler wrote:

Last update posted, onwards to Hobbs !

http://www.nadler.com/public/2010_Ca...esarCreek.html

See ya, Dave "YO electric"

Thanks for the very entertaining and informative blog, Dave. Chuck's
videos were an interesting take on contest reporting, but I much prefer
a competitor's view of the contest.

Best of luck at Hobbs and safe travels.

WB
Old June 24th 10, 10:47 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Tony[_5_]

have fun at Hobbs Dave. Hopefully they have more thermals and less
rain. I enjoyed your comment on one day about average speeds below
stall speed. I've very rarely had average speeds above stall speed!
guess that is what you get when the polar drops like an anchor. Hope
you do well but I must cheer for Steve L. Home team and all...
Old June 25th 10, 04:14 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dave Nadler

Thanks ! Fingers crossed for better weather in Hobbs...
See ya, Dave "YO electric"

Berry wrote:
In article
,

Old June 25th 10, 04:15 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dave Nadler

Thanks Tony ! Hope Steve is bringing the 604 again,
sure was a treat to fly with him in that beauty in Uvalde.
See ya, Dave "YO electric"

Old June 25th 10, 04:52 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Tony[_5_]

Tony wrote:
have fun at Hobbs Dave. *Hopefully they have more thermals and less
rain. *I enjoyed your comment on one day about average speeds below
stall speed. *I've very rarely had average speeds above stall speed!
guess that is what you get when the polar drops like an anchor. *Hope
you do well but I must cheer for Steve L. *Home team and all...

I think he's going to fly the Nimbus. He has had the 604 out a few
times this year. Had it down at Marfa for the camp in April. That is
a cool glider. The most cool thing I found about it was how it goes
in the trailer.