Blipmaps

Old May 20th 04, 05:10 PM
Tom Ruble

Default Blipmaps

At the risk of 'preaching to the choir' I wonder what the first
there will be a flood of subscriptions to ease DrJack's toothache
(mentioned on his site) - and most importantly that we all help out by
encouraging our fellow club members to subscribe now and show our
support.
Old May 21st 04, 03:47 AM
Jim Phoenix

Yeah,

I sent him some cash this evening and now he'd better get that trof
moved out of central Washington by Saturday morning or I'm gonna
complain to the management.

Jim
Old May 21st 04, 01:59 PM
Stewart Kissel

You guys at the 15M Nats, we would be happy to trade
you some of our Rocky Mt spring winds for a couple
of clouds. (Another day of red flag warnings and 40-50
mph on the ridges here in Colorado)

Old May 27th 04, 02:48 AM
Mark James Boyd

Please give to DrJack's work!

I would encourage subscribers to ALSO contribute more than just
the subscription fee, to the extent they are able and willing.

http://drjack.info/BLIP/INFO/contributors.html

lists some folks who have contributed, many in addition to subscribing.

You can simply mail a check also to

TO: John Glendening
Number 25953 Deer Run Lane
City, State Salinas, CA 93908

Note: this matches the address he has posted on his site
http://www.drjack.info/

In article ,
Martin Hellman wrote:
(Tom Ruble) wrote in message . com...
At the risk of 'preaching to the choir' I wonder what the first
there will be a flood of subscriptions to ease DrJack's toothache
(mentioned on his site) - and most importantly that we all help out by
encouraging our fellow club members to subscribe now and show our
support.

Amen! Let's do what we can to keep BlipMap alive. It is an invaluable
tool for planning when and where to soar. It's hard to remember how I
managed before it existed.

Martin

--

Mark Boyd

ETA BLIPMAPs DrJack Soaring 0 March 1st 04 04:18 AM
Dr Jack's BLIPMAPS Jim Soaring 7 December 2nd 03 09:44 PM
Contribute to BLIPMAPS (was Biting the (weather) hand that feeds) Mark James Boyd Soaring 0 August 12th 03 09:40 PM