Ping Savageduck

Old April 27th 16, 02:38 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Charles Lindbergh[_2_]

Default Ping Savageduck

As you can see I posted the exact same video file using three different methods of encoding. Take a look and
see if your reader handles all three posts in the same fashion, or if it has a problem with the file names for
any of them.
Old April 27th 16, 05:11 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Ri©ardo

On 27/04/2016 14:38, Charles Lindbergh wrote:
As you can see I posted the exact same video file using three different methods of encoding. Take a look and
see if your reader handles all three posts in the same fashion, or if it has a problem with the file names for
any of them.

I like the dog, he has the makings of a great dog! I was able to view
all three without difficulty using Thunderbird.

Ri©ardo

--
Moving Things In Still Pictures

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	zz North American F86F Sabre 01.jpg
Views:	12
Size:	196.0 KB
ID:	83508
Old April 27th 16, 05:23 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Charles Lindbergh[_2_]

Default Ping Savageduck - Air-Force-Roundels.jpg

On Wed, 27 Apr 2016 17:11:48 +0100, Ri©ardo wrote:

On 27/04/2016 14:38, Charles Lindbergh wrote:
As you can see I posted the exact same video file using three different methods of encoding. Take a look and
see if your reader handles all three posts in the same fashion, or if it has a problem with the file names for
any of them.

I like the dog, he has the makings of a great dog! I was able to view
all three without difficulty using Thunderbird.

Thanks, I thought he was an adorable pup, but I am hard pressed to find a pup that is not adorable.

I was trying to figure out which country the F-86 was dressed for, it looks like Spain?

I found this chart of roundels for the world's air forces, I wager a lot of guys in this group know these by
heart.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Air-Force-Roundels.jpg
Views:	16
Size:	297.2 KB
ID:	83509
Old April 28th 16, 09:06 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Bob (not my real pseudonym)[_2_]

On Wed, 27 Apr 2016 16:23:13 +0000, Charles Lindbergh
wrote:

On Wed, 27 Apr 2016 17:11:48 +0100, Ri©ardo wrote:

On 27/04/2016 14:38, Charles Lindbergh wrote:
As you can see I posted the exact same video file using three different methods of encoding. Take a look and
see if your reader handles all three posts in the same fashion, or if it has a problem with the file names for
any of them.

I like the dog, he has the makings of a great dog! I was able to view
all three without difficulty using Thunderbird.

Thanks, I thought he was an adorable pup, but I am hard pressed to find a pup that is not adorable.

I was trying to figure out which country the F-86 was dressed for, it looks like Spain?

I found this chart of roundels for the world's air forces, I wager a lot of guys in this group know these by
heart.

Interesting they chose to use a low-vis variant for the USA.
Old April 28th 16, 07:07 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Byker

"Bob (not my real pseudonym)" wrote in message

Interesting they chose to use a low-vis variant for the USA.

I can imagine the friendly-fire casualties should Libya and Benin go to
war...

Old April 28th 16, 07:15 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Savageduck[_3_]

On 2016-04-28 18:07:58 +0000, "Byker" said:

"Bob (not my real pseudonym)" wrote in message

Interesting they chose to use a low-vis variant for the USA.

I can imagine the friendly-fire casualties should Libya and Benin go to war...

That is also a slightly dated SAAF roundel. Here is the curret edition.

--
Regards,

Savageduck
Old April 28th 16, 09:46 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Ri©ardo

On 27/04/2016 17:23, Charles Lindbergh wrote:
On Wed, 27 Apr 2016 17:11:48 +0100, Ri©ardo wrote:

On 27/04/2016 14:38, Charles Lindbergh wrote:
As you can see I posted the exact same video file using three different methods of encoding. Take a look and
see if your reader handles all three posts in the same fashion, or if it has a problem with the file names for
any of them.

I like the dog, he has the makings of a great dog! I was able to view
all three without difficulty using Thunderbird.

Thanks, I thought he was an adorable pup, but I am hard pressed to find a pup that is not adorable.

I was trying to figure out which country the F-86 was dressed for, it looks like Spain?

I found this chart of roundels for the world's air forces, I wager a lot of guys in this group know these by
heart.

Hi Charles,

Yes, it is Spain. It was part of their demonstration team and is now
based at El Museo de Aeronáutica y Astronáutica, Quatro Vientos, Madrid.
It's a superb museum - located on what was Spain's first military air
base.There's more information he

http://www.aviation-news.co.uk/archi...in_madrid.html

Ri©ardo

--
Moving Things In Still Pictures

PING for Newps Montblack Piloting 1 April 15th 07 04:29 AM
Ping KM (or KU or KMU) Capt.Doug Piloting 1 March 16th 07 02:50 AM
ping Bob Chilcoat john smith Piloting 1 September 19th 06 05:28 PM
PING Jay H ... Jay Beckman Piloting 11 February 1st 06 03:18 AM