ADV: June SOARING cover, quiet spreads (USA)

Old June 10th 04, 01:56 AM
David Campbell

Default ADV: June SOARING cover, quiet spreads (USA)

The camera shutter shows the propeller stopped on the Durango Pawnee.
It's a Hoffmann HO 4/27BHM-185 "quiet" prop, and your operation can
have one, too. Enjoy the phenomenal noise reduction and consequent
neighbor pleasure that Val-Air Soaring is the latest to attest to in
the USA.

We hold and sell the STC (SA2515NM) for this FAA approved, 20 minute
bolt-on alteration to any 6-cylinder (Lycoming O-540) PA-25 (-235,
-260, A,B,C,D, Normal or Restricted). Compared to an OEM McCauley
two-blade metal propeller, climb rate is the same and ground
clearance, cooling, engine start, vibration, and descent are improved.
We also sell the propellers as agents for Hoffmann.

Mile High Gliding, Inc.
5534 Independence Rd.
Boulder, CO 80033. (303)527-1122.
.
Old June 10th 04, 02:03 AM
Shawn Curry

David Campbell wrote:
[...]

I'd like to convince the owner of the Pawnee here in Salida (once its
been flying for a while) to add this mod. The first question I know
he'll ask is "How Much?"

Thanks,
Shawn