Beware these scammers

Old April 8th 05, 08:07 PM
goneill

Default Beware these scammers

I have a Dittel FSG 40s 720 channel radio and panel cradle for sale
and received two enquiries recently both turned out to be scammers
When asked for any details that enabled me to trace or identify them
I received only recycled info I had included in my email

I work for the Ministry Of Justice here in NZ and their details and all info
have transferred to to my British equivilents ,hopefully I will hear of an
arrest
soon.
I will be sending their details to the originating ISP when instructed by
British Police

Details 1: copy of last email

I have an ASW20L flying from dagenham club in the essex london of united
kingdom,so i fly British Glider,with this i think i had given you the
vital questions,but you didnot need all this provided iam going to pay your
money for the Goods.
Best Regards.
Raymond Simon.
2,dagenham road.
dagenham essex.
pls i will be expecting your contacts so that i could sent a payment

rm10,7up.

london.

tel:+44-235-4676-234

Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2005 10:50:44 +0100 (BST)
From: raymond simon
Subject: PAYMENT AND PICKUP IN YOUR LOCATION
To: goneill

The phrasing of the email tends to point to someone to whom English is a
second language.

Details 2:

Thanks for your mail. I have been expectiong to hear from you for a while.I
am okay with the DITTEL FSG40 and with the price as per the payment i have a
client who is owing me the sum of $1,500 for the boat i bougth for him last
month in NZ and has agreed to pay me back with Certified Cashiers Check.So i
told him i will not be availabe to receive the funds.I will instruct him to
send you the Certified Cashiers Check of $1,500 to you and i beleive you
can't hold my money as soon as you receive the funds you deduct your cost
price for the Certified Cashiers Check $300 NZ and wire the remaining
balance to my shipping agent so that they can come for the pick-up
immediately.

I will like you to provide the following information to make the payment to
you.Your full name and address,zip code that will be written on the payment
and your contact phone number.I will like you to do this fast because i will
be travelling for a business trip in germany soon.Hope to hear from you in
earnest.Thanks

John Harris.

Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2005 01:07:07 +0100 (BST)
From: John Harris
Subject: Trust And Understanding.
To: goneill

Be careful out there everybody

Goneill at win dot co dot nz
ASW20L
ZK-GZE

Old April 8th 05, 11:19 PM
Mal.com

http://poststuff.entensity.net/040105/scam.htm

bait them

Beware of PMDG!!!!!! JJ Simulators 9 January 4th 05 08:34 PM
"C-175 SoCal Beware" Original Poster Replies Bill Berle Home Built 3 July 8th 04 07:01 AM
Cessna buyers in So. Cal. beware ! Larryskydives Owning 0 June 19th 04 04:26 AM
Beware of the Bug (IWBTM) pacplyer Home Built 0 March 9th 04 06:33 AM
Beware of the Bug (IWBTM) pacplyer Piloting 0 March 9th 04 06:33 AM