wanted used Ilec USB adaptor

Old September 12th 17, 05:11 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
[email protected]

Default wanted used Ilec USB adaptor

Hi all I have need of a USB adaptor for my new to me ship SN10B flight computer. I am Willing to pay$$ If anyone knows of one laying around they can part with please contact me at cliffhilty (at) netzero (dot) net. Thanks
Old September 12th 17, 08:50 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
JS[_5_]

On Tuesday, September 12, 2017 at 9:11:38 AM UTC-7, wrote:
Hi all I have need of a USB adaptor for my new to me ship SN10B flight computer. I am Willing to pay$$ If anyone knows of one laying around they can part with please contact me at cliffhilty (at) netzero (dot) net. Thanks

Look at the link in this recent post.
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!to...ng/2TGVFVeoaxc
Jim
Old September 12th 17, 09:02 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
[email protected]

Thanks Herb, that one already sold I could remove the one from my Ventus but its installed in the panel and would have to replace it anyway. So still looking!

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
RS232 Bluetooth Adaptor NejibG Soaring 1 March 24th 08 01:28 PM
audio adaptor for headset? Paul kgyy Piloting 1 December 31st 06 04:42 PM
Mil to Civ. Headset Adaptor Plans Lodi Home Built 0 May 3rd 06 03:37 PM
Wanted - Borgelt B50, Ilec SB-8 or similar [email protected] Soaring 1 August 19th 05 03:20 PM
video-cam adaptor Bonanza Man Owning 18 July 18th 03 01:18 AM