PHOTOS: PHL - May 02, 2009

Old May 2nd 09, 11:34 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Digital Voices[_5_]

Default PHOTOS: PHL - May 02, 2009

PHOTOS: PHL - May 02, 2009

OK, braving a possible Swine Flu attack, I left the house today.
Even though it was a rainy-overcast day.

Photos Link:

http://phlairline.com/spotter/050209.html

Cheers,
Paul DV
Old May 3rd 09, 02:33 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Lee[_2_]

Digital Voices wrote in
:

PHOTOS: PHL - May 02, 2009

OK, braving a possible Swine Flu attack, I left the house today.
Even though it was a rainy-overcast day.

Photos Link:

http://phlairline.com/spotter/050209.html

Cheers,
Paul DV

Dunno 'bout the flu, but this post will
be visited by a swine real quick
Old May 3rd 09, 09:25 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Alan Erskine[_3_]

"Digital Voices" wrote in message
PHOTOS: PHL - May 02, 2009

spam

Old May 3rd 09, 12:57 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Digital Voices[_5_]

On 3 May 2009 01:33:54 GMT, Lee
wrote:

Digital Voices wrote in
:

PHOTOS: PHL - May 02, 2009

OK, braving a possible Swine Flu attack, I left the house today.
Even though it was a rainy-overcast day.

Photos Link:

http://phlairline.com/spotter/050209.html

Cheers,
Paul DV

Dunno 'bout the flu, but this post will
be visited by a swine real quick

No worries, I have immunity. I have the kill switch antidote.

Paul - The "real" Spam Free
Old May 3rd 09, 01:07 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Indrek Aavisto Indrek Aavisto is offline
Banned

AE "Digital Voices" wrote in message
AE ...
PHOTOS: PHL - May 02, 2009

AE spam

Right on cue! ;-)) Pavlov, anyone?

Cheers,

Indrek Aavisto

--
Criticism is easy; achievement is difficult. W.S. Churchill

Old May 3rd 09, 02:39 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Neil Hoskins[_3_]

Digital Voices wrote:
PHOTOS: PHL - May 02, 2009

OK, braving a possible Swine Flu attack, I left the house today.
Even though it was a rainy-overcast day.

Photos Link:

http://phlairline.com/spotter/050209.html

Cheers,
Paul DV

I love the SouthWest paintjobs. Not seen anything like that since
Courtline in the seventies.
Old May 3rd 09, 04:06 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Glen in Orlando

Hey... no UPS this time?? WTFO??? grin!
keep em coming Paul..

Glen
(i'm flying ATL-PHL-ATL during the week of the 18th.. (night stuff.. like
midnight)... Not too good for photo ops!! grin

Old May 3rd 09, 06:52 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Netko

On Sun, 3 May 2009 12:57:00 +0100, Digital Voices wrote
(in article ):

No worries, I have immunity. I have the kill switch antidote.

Paul - The "real" Spam Free

I suspect the real 'kill switch antidote' would be for you to attach a sample
photograph every time you post your link. That would (a) encourage people to
visit your site, (b) put another aviation picture in what is, after all, an
aviation pictures group and (c) end at least some of the pointless
irritations here.

I - and I'm sure others here - would appreciate it and I reckon everybody
would win. Or am I missing something?

Old May 3rd 09, 07:22 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Digital Voices[_5_]

On Sun, 3 May 2009 11:06:49 -0400, "Glen in Orlando"
wrote:

Hey... no UPS this time?? WTFO??? grin!
keep em coming Paul..

Glen
(i'm flying ATL-PHL-ATL during the week of the 18th.. (night stuff.. like
midnight)... Not too good for photo ops!! grin

"Digital Voices" wrote in message
.. .
PHOTOS: PHL - May 02, 2009

OK, braving a possible Swine Flu attack, I left the house today.
Even though it was a rainy-overcast day.

Photos Link:

http://phlairline.com/spotter/050209.html

Cheers,
Paul DV

Sorry, I missed the one UPS arrival while I was there. I was chasing a
biz jet. ;
Old May 3rd 09, 07:28 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Digital Voices[_5_]

On Sun, 3 May 2009 18:52:54 +0100, Netko
wrote:

On Sun, 3 May 2009 12:57:00 +0100, Digital Voices wrote
(in article ):

No worries, I have immunity. I have the kill switch antidote.

Paul - The "real" Spam Free

I suspect the real 'kill switch antidote' would be for you to attach a sample
photograph every time you post your link. That would (a) encourage people to
visit your site, (b) put another aviation picture in what is, after all, an
aviation pictures group and (c) end at least some of the pointless
irritations here.

I - and I'm sure others here - would appreciate it and I reckon everybody
would win. Or am I missing something?

I tried that for awhile, but Irksome then wanted something else, then
something else..........

I don't have the time. It's either this or nothing.

The link points to binary aviation pictures...hmm, wow, the name of
this group.

Paul