I sent maxie a photo....

Old July 18th 08, 04:17 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk
Maxwell[_2_]

Default Maxie seems to disapprove of x-poasts. Not very social is he?

In article , Stealth Pilot
says...

On Tue, 15 Jul 2008 06:24:23 -0700, Maxwell luv2^fly99@live.^com
wrote:

In article , dave hillstrom
says...

On Mon, 14 Jul 2008 06:26:47 -0700, Maxwell luv2^fly99@live.^com
wrote:

In article , Bertie the
Bunyip says...

"Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in news:cRGek.20473$%q.9346
@newsfe24.lga:

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message

Pearls before swine.

Bertie

Meaning you don't have one either, but wanted to cross post something.
==

Nppe, I said "Pearls before Swine"

Look up above!

Maxine gets confused by the whole concept of x-poasting.

How can you be in two places at once when you're not anywhere at all?

"Look, Ma! Im ~three~ places at once right now!"

That's all well and good, but Maxine can't count that high...

you know, just as a valid medical red herring here, 'cause it is
interesting.
if maxie the loon had no counting ability, or that part of the brain
used for higher math were damaged, three is actually the highest
number he'd be able to count to.
there are some amazonian tribes that live in such tightly tree'd areas
that they never see much of anything at a time. they have never
developed the higher math area in the brain and so can count like one,
two, three, many. patients with brain damage to the area retain the
ability to count up to 3.
as I said, a red herring.

4.
now that is a huge number. maxie would have lotsa problems with four.

I've heard of the one, two, three, many issue before.

But for Maxine to have brain damage, first he'd have to have a brain...

Let's put it another way.

Maxine couldn't spell "IBM" if'n you spotted him the "I" and the "B".

--

"Tis an ill wind that blows no minds"
Old July 18th 08, 05:39 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

Maxwell luv2^fly99@live.^com wrote in
:

wrote:

[...]

Snort!

I had heard of some tribe who couldn't count past 15 or so, but not one
who couldn't count to 4. Got anything else on them or should I just ask
maxie for his family tree?

Bertie

Bertie

Old July 18th 08, 02:15 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk
Maxwell[_2_]

In article , Bertie the
Bunyip says...

wrote:

[...]

The one he swings by his tail from?

--

"Tis an ill wind that blows no minds"
Old July 18th 08, 04:48 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

wrote:

[...]

You think he has the co-ordinatin for it?

Bertie
Old July 18th 08, 09:02 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks
Sir Guy de Guy

wrote:

[...]

I may have asked you this before, but are you from the Philadelphia
area? Bertie the Bunyip - channel 3 (WRCVTV) 11:00 am Sunday morning
back in the 1950s.

Lee Dexter was in a nursing home in South Jersey for many years before
he died.
--
Sir Guy (mad)

Old July 19th 08, 02:27 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

Sir Guy de Guy wrote in
:

wrote:

[...]

hmmm, makes one wonder doesn't it?

Lee Dexter was in a nursing home in South Jersey for many years before
he died.

Guy de guy?

I heard you was killed in 'nam!

Bertie
Old July 19th 08, 03:42 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk
Maxwell[_2_]

In article , Bertie the
Bunyip says...

wrote:

[...]

What's the worst that could happen? He'd fall on his head. Its not
like that would hurt him at all. Hell, it might even help...

--

"Tis an ill wind that blows no minds"
Old July 19th 08, 04:11 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

Maxwell luv2^fly99@live.^com wrote in news:MPG.22eb9d16ae5694f998b1b1
@notbxpats.edu:

In article , Bertie the

[...]