FAA hurting for good help

Old July 23rd 08, 01:03 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Steven P. McNicoll[_2_]

Default FAA hurting for good help

BlackHawk wrote:

The percentage of little penis FAA Managers who can't "hack"
it as a controller or technician is much greater than a few
bad controllers who hide behind the apron of NATCA.

That's not true. At any given facility there are more bad
controllers who hide behind the apron of NATCA than there are
managers that can't hack it as a controller.

Where is your facility? OZ?

US

BTW you let the cat out of the bag. It is precisely why the
FAA is so ****ed up. Why is ANY FAA manager a product of a
washed out controller, minority or golf buddy?

Don't you know the culture in the FAA falls into two
categories??

1. **** up move up or...........
2. Be a minority or demonstrate your ability to "Kiss the
Black Ass"

Since when did aviation qualifications come into play in the
FAA??

Rarely. Why does NATCA protect bad controllers?

Like I said, your facility must be somewhere near OZ

No, the US.

Old July 23rd 08, 01:05 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Steven P. McNicoll[_2_]

On 2008-07-22, Steven P. McNicoll wrote:
That's not true. At any given facility there are more bad
controllers who hide behind the apron of NATCA than there are
managers that can't hack it as a controller.

Since I've once again taken up flying, it's become obvious to me that
there are far more controllers who understand it's a cooperative
effort between controllers and pilots that keeps people safe, and who
are willing to do what they can to help folks through crowded
airspace safely. There are a bunch of really professional folks on
the other side of that microphone.

True dat. There are also some pretty lousy controllers who remain on the
other side of that microphone primarily due to the efforts of NATCA.

Old July 23rd 08, 01:19 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
BlackHawk

On 2008-07-22, Steven P. McNicoll wrote:
That's not true. At any given facility there are more bad
controllers who hide behind the apron of NATCA than there are
managers that can't hack it as a controller.

Since I've once again taken up flying, it's become obvious to me that
there are far more controllers who understand it's a cooperative
effort between controllers and pilots that keeps people safe, and who
are willing to do what they can to help folks through crowded
airspace safely. There are a bunch of really professional folks on
the other side of that microphone.

True dat. There are also some pretty lousy controllers who remain on the
other side of that microphone primarily due to the efforts of NATCA.

For all you stepford Bush ass lickers and management
sycophants and boot kissers

REPEAT AFTER ME

Demonize ALL organized labor
Iraq is not about oil or the military industrial complex
Marijuana is a terrible drug and the beer industry is OK
We are the Borg(Republicans)
We WILL assimilate YOU
Resistance is futile

Did you know the typical FAA Manager only takes 22 seconds
to train?

All he has to remember is 3 simple responses

"BLAME NATCA"
Safety was never compromised
ALL IS WELL

FUBAR
TANGO UNIFORM
BOOM
SOON
Old July 23rd 08, 01:28 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Steven P. McNicoll[_2_]

BlackHawk wrote:

[...]

How many FAA managers are former NATCA members? How many of them would have
washed out as trainees and not be managers today if NATCA hadn't had a
policy of protecting every dues paying member without regard to their
ability to do the job?

Old July 23rd 08, 04:08 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mike[_22_]

"BlackHawk" wrote in message
Mike wrote:
"george" wrote in message
On Jul 23, 3:50 am, Bertie the Bunyip wrote:
Obviously since they once hired you.

Then of course they realised there's a limit to what desperation should
drive one to.

Ah !
So that's what his beef is....
And racist too.
He's an all round loser

I'm sure our resident NATCA shill has a much bigger beef than most
realize.

Within the FAA, I believe unions perform a very necessary and useful
purpose just as they do for other areas of professional aviation. Most
NATCA members feel the same way and are very productive employees.

Then you have those that fall into another category. You have some
controllers who really just can't hack it. Their reasons for joining the
union are a bit more nefarious. They join the union because they feel it
provides them with protection and intimidation from management who would
surely fire them if it weren't for the union (there's probably some truth
here). These types of controllers are pretty easy to identify. They
wear their NATCA membership on their sleeve. You'll find them coming
back from break early just so they can jump into the flight data position
or they might volunteer for other non operational tasks or they might
just find a good place to hide. They will do anything to keep from
working airplanes, because they know if they do it enough they will
eventually screw up. Some worm their way into full time NATCA positions.
They are all perennial complainers.

There's little doubt our resident NATCA shill falls into the second
category.

The percentage of little penis FAA Managers who can't "hack" it as a
controller or technician is much greater than a few bad controllers who
hide behind the apron of NATCA.

Most FAA managers are also LOSERS or STUPID so they go into management,
strap on the goose down knee pads blow a little cock and before you know
it they have risen to their level of incompetence and inadequacy

Which one of those categories do you fit?? Mike......???

I thought you plonked me.

I guess you weren't smart enough to figure that one out either, and now I'm
hitting a bit too close to home for you to keep your mouth shut, so you
invent a new sock puppet as if that's really going to fool anyone.

Old July 23rd 08, 04:11 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mike[_22_]

"BlackHawk" wrote in message
Steven P. McNicoll wrote:
BlackHawk wrote:
Mike wrote:
"george" wrote in message
[...]

What facility did you wash out of, and which low level hole did NATCA
negotiate for you to rot away the rest of your career in?

Just wondering.