Smooth

Old March 23rd 10, 05:25 AM posted to misc.writing,rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.piloting,alt.war.vietnam,us.military.army
Mark

Default Smooth

On Mon, 22 Mar 2010 18:52:17 -0700 (PDT), Mark wrote:

On Mar 22, 6:12*pm, Mark wrote:

(ignorance snipped)

Goddamn, you're a ****ing idiot, Jeffrey Bloss.

(pretending to be Mark)

This is the /real/ Mark.

Oops, I snipped your blather, tee hee.

Is there no end to you internet posers who seek
intellectual validation?

Bet you secretly wish you were Me/Mark. My
intellect has enabled me to buy ANYTHING I want,
or go ANYWHERE at ANYTIME.

I'm smart my friend. 100 years is a short time to
live. May as well enjoy one's self.

You, Jeffrey Bloss, can suck my dick.

ANYWHERE at ANYTIME.
--
Mark inventor/artist/pilot/guitarist/scientist/philosopher/
scratch golfer/cat wrangler and observer of the mundane.
Old March 23rd 10, 05:30 AM posted to misc.writing,rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.piloting,alt.war.vietnam,us.military.army
Jeffrey Bloss

On Mar 22, 6:12*pm, Mark wrote:

(ignorance snipped)

Goddamn, you're a ****ing idiot, Jeffrey Bloss.

(pretending to be Mark)

This is the /real/ Mark.

Oops, I snipped your blather, tee hee.

Is there no end to you internet posers who seek
intellectual validation?

Bet you secretly wish you were Me/Mark. My
intellect has enabled me to buy ANYTHING I want,
or go ANYWHERE at ANYTIME.

I'm smart my friend. 100 years is a short time to
live. May as well enjoy one's self.

You, Jeffrey Bloss, can suck my dick.

ANYWHERE at ANYTIME.

Uhhh, don't think I'll be doing that, Mark(ie).

*gag*

Sorry to ruin your rant.

*larrfter*

I tell you it was one of the funniest things I've ever seen done
to you. There you were puffing your chest out daring someone to
meet you in person. That someone jumped all over your empty words
like they actually weren't repulsed by the mere thought of spending
time in your company. And of course your response was instantly
****ing all over yourself and pulling every desperation move your
little mind could come up with to weasel out of the deal.

Man what a load of egg you had on your face that day Kenny....

/me laughs at Markie's antics

Toodles.

Bi-Polar Assclown.

That you are.
Old March 23rd 10, 12:35 PM posted to misc.writing,rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.piloting,alt.war.vietnam,us.military.army
Tiger Would

On Mar 22, 6:12*pm, Mark wrote:

(ignorance snipped)

Goddamn, you're a ****ing idiot, Jeffrey Bloss.

(pretending to be Mark)

This is the /real/ Mark.

Oops, I snipped your blather, tee hee.

Is there no end to you internet posers who seek
intellectual validation?

Bet you secretly wish you were Me/Mark. My
intellect has enabled me to buy ANYTHING I want,
or go ANYWHERE at ANYTIME.

I'm smart my friend. 100 years is a short time to
live. May as well enjoy one's self.

You, Jeffrey Bloss, can suck my dick.

ANYWHERE at ANYTIME.

Mark(ie), call in the van with the white coats. I can remember when
you went kazonkers over the fact people knew you are gay.

Now you're offering dick sucks over Usenet?

Pathetic, Mark(ie).

--
http://tr.im/1f9p

Smooth Mark Piloting 0 March 23rd 10 01:52 AM
UV Smooth Prime Doug Palmer Home Built 18 November 19th 06 02:58 AM
Smooth policy???? Tri-Pacer Owning 24 March 17th 06 12:33 AM
Smooth Lowrance Airmap 1000 updates Longworth Piloting 2 August 16th 05 01:52 AM
Insurance - smooth limits Paul kgyy Owning 22 May 13th 05 07:56 PM