I'm never reading this newsgroup again

Old May 28th 08, 12:41 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Stealth Pilot[_2_]

Default I'm never reading this newsgroup again

yeah bull****.

I'm never unsubscribing to these newsgroups. ...ever!
I sit here night after night almost ****ing myself laughing at the dry
humour.
you guys are the tops for dry humour.

where would you be without idiots to take the **** out of eh?

Stealth(life 'd be boring) Pilot

Old May 28th 08, 12:52 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip[_24_]

Stealth Pilot wrote in
:

yeah bull****.

I'm never unsubscribing to these newsgroups. ...ever!
I sit here night after night almost ****ing myself laughing at the dry
humour.
you guys are the tops for dry humour.

where would you be without idiots to take the **** out of eh?

Pretty much stuck. Fortunately the idiots never leave..

Bertie
Old May 28th 08, 01:55 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Rich Ahrens[_2_]

on 5/28/2008 6:52 AM Bertie the Bunyip said the following:
Stealth Pilot wrote in
:

yeah bull****.

I'm never unsubscribing to these newsgroups. ...ever!
I sit here night after night almost ****ing myself laughing at the dry
humour.
you guys are the tops for dry humour.

where would you be without idiots to take the **** out of eh?

Pretty much stuck. Fortunately the idiots never leave..

It's a natural law - the Law Of Conservation of Idiocy.
Old May 28th 08, 01:57 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
terry

On May 28, 9:41*pm, Stealth Pilot
wrote:
yeah bull****.

I'm never unsubscribing to these newsgroups. ...ever!
I sit here night after night almost ****ing myself laughing at the dry
humour.
you guys are the tops for dry humour.

where would you be without idiots to take the **** out of eh?

Whats with you Aussies and taking the **** out of people? bloody
convicts! .
Did you hear about the Englishman who wanted to become an American?
He went to see his doctor to find out how to go about it. "Well" said
the doctor, "this is a very delicate operation and there is a lot that
can go wrong. I will have to remove half your brain". "That's OK" said
the Englishman. "I've always wanted to be American and I'm prepared to
take the risk".
The operation went ahead but the Englishman woke to find a look of
horror on the face of the doctor. "I'm so terribly sorry!!" the doctor
said. "Instead of removing half the brain, I've taken the whole brain
out". The patient replied, "No worries, mate!!"
Terry
PPL from a far away land.

Old May 28th 08, 08:00 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Ken S. Tucker

wrote:

[...]

LOL, them guys got some serious scramjet tech
going on, probably best in the world!
Ken

Old May 28th 08, 09:11 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

"Ken S. Tucker" wrote in news:b0bd33d7-a645-
:

wrote:

[...]

Or, if you take out al of the brain and add a cabbage..

Bertie

Old May 28th 08, 09:15 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip[_24_]

Rich Ahrens wrote in news:483d5648$0$76830
:

on 5/28/2008 6:52 AM Bertie the Bunyip said the following:
Stealth Pilot wrote in
:

yeah bull****.

I'm never unsubscribing to these newsgroups. ...ever!
I sit here night after night almost ****ing myself laughing at the

dry
humour.
you guys are the tops for dry humour.

where would you be without idiots to take the **** out of eh?

Pretty much stuck. Fortunately the idiots never leave..

It's a natural law - the Law Of Conservation of Idiocy.

Mmm, never looked at it that way before. I suppose it's a sort of
inertia thing.

Bertie
Old May 28th 08, 09:25 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Skylune

On May 28, 7:52*am, Bertie the Bunyip wrote:
Stealth Pilot wrote :

yeah bull****.

I'm never unsubscribing to these newsgroups. ...ever!
I sit here night after night almost ****ing myself laughing at the dry
humour.
you guys are the tops for dry humour.

where would you be without idiots to take the **** out of eh?

Pretty much stuck. Fortunately the idiots never leave..

Bertie

Yeah. You prove your own point. Nicely done.