I'm never reading this newsgroup again

Old May 29th 08, 01:16 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Maxwell[_2_]

Default I'm never reading this newsgroup again

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
.. .
Linton Yarbrough wrote in
:

On Wed, 28 May 2008 20:29:15 +0000 (UTC), Bertie the Bunyip wrote:

Or, if you take out al of the brain and add a cabbage..

Bertie

You have a Bunyip.

Oooh! an Ikyabwa poast by proxy.

Oh ouch.

Bertie

Uh, no, a post from COMCAST with my IP fully exposed, CabbageBrains.

Oh dear, another thick one.

Not via a proxy server, the more traditional use of the word...

Don't hurt yourself now..

Bertie

As if you would know, wanna be.

c-

Old May 29th 08, 01:17 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Maxwell[_2_]

"Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in news:lel%j.27$U_5.18
@newsfe15.lga:

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message

Or, if you take out al of the brain and add a cabbage..

Bertie

You would equal Squirty the ****drip.

Oh no! Another one. I am getting sooo beat up here!

Bwwhahwhahwhahwhhahwhahwhahwhahwhahwh!

Bertie

Lame, just lame, d-.

Old May 29th 08, 01:18 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Maxwell[_2_]

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
.. .

Snort! I know a k00k when I see one...

Oh, and those forgery claims you're making... How are the komplaints
coming? You should be able to involve the law if you're right...

and yet all you can do is **** and whine....

Bertie

Damn Squirty, if I were you I would complain about someone ****ing and
whining.

F, you;re flunken dude. You couldnt troll yourself out of a MS help group.

Old May 29th 08, 01:40 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk
Linton Yarbrough

On Wed, 28 May 2008 23:30:38 +0000 (UTC), Bertie the Bunyip wrote:

Linton Yarbrough wrote in
:

On Wed, 28 May 2008 20:29:15 +0000 (UTC), Bertie the Bunyip wrote:

Or, if you take out al of the brain and add a cabbage..

Bertie

You have a Bunyip.

Oooh! an Ikyabwa poast by proxy.

Oh ouch.

Bertie

Uh, no, a post from COMCAST with my IP fully exposed, CabbageBrains.

Oh dear, another thick one.

Open, swallow, and goodbye NetKook.
Old May 29th 08, 02:04 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Blueskies

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message ...
Rich Ahrens wrote in news:483d5648$0$76830
:

on 5/28/2008 6:52 AM Bertie the Bunyip said the following:
Stealth Pilot wrote in
:

yeah bull****.

I'm never unsubscribing to these newsgroups. ...ever!
I sit here night after night almost ****ing myself laughing at the

dry
humour.
you guys are the tops for dry humour.

where would you be without idiots to take the **** out of eh?

Pretty much stuck. Fortunately the idiots never leave..

It's a natural law - the Law Of Conservation of Idiocy.

Mmm, never looked at it that way before. I suppose it's a sort of
inertia thing.

Bertie

Inert is right!

Moving inerts makes inertia?

Idoitia?
Old May 29th 08, 12:04 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

HARRY POTTER wrote in news:483e6416$0$30485
:

Bertie the Bunyip wrote:

"Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in news:rdl%j.26$U_5.21
@newsfe15.lga:

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
.. .
Skylune wrote in

Yeah. You prove your own point. Nicely done.

Right back at you trollee.

Bertie

What a lame ass, can't you do any better than that?

Don;'t need to when the k00k is providing all the entertainment..

You stil don;t get this do you k00kie boi?

Bertie

When will you learn that no one wants you here?...

Probably never. Why do you ask?

Bertie
Old May 29th 08, 12:05 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip[_24_]

"Blueskies" wrote in
:

[...]

Hmmm. A word is born.. Are you sure that's how you want to spell it
though?

Bertie
Old May 29th 08, 12:14 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

"Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in news:hBm%j.61$kR5.8
@newsfe24.lga:

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
.. .
Linton Yarbrough wrote in
:

On Wed, 28 May 2008 20:29:15 +0000 (UTC), Bertie the Bunyip wrote:

Or, if you take out al of the brain and add a cabbage..

Bertie

You have a Bunyip.

Oooh! an Ikyabwa poast by proxy.

Oh ouch.

Bertie

Uh, no, a post from COMCAST with my IP fully exposed, CabbageBrains.

Oh dear, another thick one.

Not via a proxy server, the more traditional use of the word...

Don't hurt yourself now..

Bertie

As if you would know, wanna be.

c-

Oh, but i would..

Bertie
Old May 29th 08, 12:15 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

Default Does Bertie need some Trole re-training?

"Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in
:

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
.. .

Snort! I know a k00k when I see one...

Oh, and those forgery claims you're making... How are the komplaints
coming? You should be able to involve the law if you're right...

and yet all you can do is **** and whine....

Bertie

Damn Squirty, if I were you I would complain about someone ****ing and
whining.

F, you;re flunken dude. You couldnt troll yourself out of a MS help
group.

Oh no! What wil the other trollz say?

Let's ask them..
Old May 29th 08, 12:16 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

"Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in news:mCm%j.62$kR5.20
@newsfe24.lga:

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
.. .
"Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in news:lel%j.27$U_5.18
@newsfe15.lga:

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message

Or, if you take out al of the brain and add a cabbage..

Bertie

You would equal Squirty the ****drip.

Oh no! Another one. I am getting sooo beat up here!

Bwwhahwhahwhahwhhahwhahwhahwhahwhahwh!

Bertie

Lame, just lame, d-.

{-!