NEW CLOCK INSTALLATION

Old April 22nd 09, 08:03 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
goldaussy

Default NEW CLOCK INSTALLATION

Hello there, I just have a question you might be able to help me with
if you have the time, I am wiring a 46 stinson From Scratch using
cessna applications and was wondering if the clock is wired to the
power buss so it has to be set every time as the buss is only hot when
the relay is activated or is it on the other side of the master relay
so it will run all the time, as the new clock instructions just say
red to poss and black to neg, Thank you for any help you may be able
to give, Brad
Old April 22nd 09, 09:00 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

You can find the wiring diagrams in the service manual. Check out this site:

http://www.airplanemanuals.com/Manuals/Cessna/C172-175/

Scott Wilson
Old April 22nd 09, 09:27 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Paul H

On Apr 22, 2:03*pm, goldaussy wrote:
Hello there, I just have a question you might be able to help me with
if you have the time, I am wiring a 46 stinson From Scratch using
cessna applications *and was wondering *if the clock is wired to the
power buss so it has to be set every time as the buss is only hot when
the relay is activated or is it on the other side of the master relay
so it will run all the time, as the new clock instructions just say
red to poss and black to neg, Thank you for any help you may be able
to give, Brad

I had a powered clock added to my PA28. Since it was fully digital,
its power consumption was virtually zero so the shop wired it directly
to the battery side of the buss. They used an inline fuse to protect
against potential short circuits.

Clock Tom Cummings Owning 12 March 28th 05 06:56 PM
Daytron clock? Hankal Piloting 0 May 24th 04 12:55 AM
Best Clock? Jay Honeck Owning 26 February 25th 04 05:35 PM
FA Wakmann eight day clock Steve Aviation Marketplace 0 January 1st 04 10:27 PM
A-10A clock repair vlad Aviation Marketplace 0 September 16th 03 05:55 AM