TeamXC Soaring Condor flights upped to M, W, F, Sat

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old April 1st 20, 12:51 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Bret Hess

Default TeamXC Soaring Condor flights upped to M, W, F, Sat

Hi, we're doubling our group flights:

Mon (9pm ET), Wed (8pm ET), Fri (9pm ET), Sat (5pm ET).

See calendar on www.teamxc.us for the upcoming landscapes.

We do a lot of OLC-type flying. We're not about racing, but are doing some multi-turnpoint tasks that can be flown together in semi-racing form or with the flexibility of OLC.

You can see some of our animated group flight tracks at skylinescondor.com/groupflights

If you're interested in cooperative XC flying Condor, join us at www.teamxc..us/about-us, and we can help you get started. We fly quite a few different sceneries (www.teamxc.us/landscapes), often with challenging conditions for realism (see www.teamxc.us/how-we-fly). We talk via a Discord server, help each other and get to know each other. We have members from US, Canada and Europe, NZ, and all skills ranging from beginning to expert. Come have fun with us...it's an excellent way to grow your skills.