Helicopter Pilot Jobs

Old August 7th 09, 10:30 AM
Helicopter Pilot Jobs Helicopter Pilot Jobs is offline
Junior Member

Thumbs up Helicopter Pilot Jobs

Hello to the forum!!

First post and it's one for the rotorheads. I wasn't sure whether to post it here or under another section but I am sure if it needs to get moved/duplicated the moderators will do that.

Anyway, this is a website that was designed, built and is maintained by helicopter pilots. Hopefully this will show any potential pilot or in deed the experienced pilots out there that the aviation market is not all doom and gloom.

www.HelicopterPilotJobs.co.uk

If you know of anymore links that we haven't mentioned please feel free to add them to this posting and we will put them on the site the next time we updated it. Thanks in advance for any help.

The jobs are out there, you just have to look for them!! Good luck

how is the job market for a new helicopter pilot? SwampMidget Rotorcraft 3 October 19th 07 02:32 PM
Test to see if you should be a helicopter pilot B4RT Rotorcraft 4 February 18th 06 06:21 PM
Do You Want to Become a Commercial Helicopter Pilot? Badwater Bill Rotorcraft 7 August 22nd 04 12:00 AM
Helicopter Jobs John Rotorcraft 11 August 21st 04 03:27 PM
I want to become a helicopter pilot Beav Rotorcraft 6 July 3rd 03 05:29 AM