The post preceeding this one

Old December 8th 10, 01:44 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mark.

Default The post preceeding this one

While I have no idea what the hell "ari" is
babbling on about with himself, as he pretends
to be arguing with "me", I'm sensing by his
frequent misspelling, his obsessive/compulsion,
and childishness... that he's a disabled alcoholic
with a cheap laptop and a crippled self-esteem.
Thus the pilot fantasies, cruise ship director
fantasies, sports car fantasies, etc.

I'm thinking public housing.

---
Mark IV

Old December 8th 10, 03:09 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,sci.physics,misc.writing,alt.religion.kibology
Ted Sherman[_2_]

On Wed, 8 Dec 2010 05:44:14 -0800 (PST), Mark. wrote:

While I have no idea what the hell I am
babbling on about with myself, as I pretend
to be arguing with "me", I'm sensing by my
frequent misspelling, my obsessive/compulsion,
and childishness... that I am a disabled alcoholic
with a cheap laptop and a crippled self-esteem.
Thus the pilot fantasies, cruise ship director
fantasies, sports car fantasies, etc.

I'm thinking public housing.

---
Mark IV

oooooooooK
Old December 8th 10, 03:14 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,sci.physics,misc.writing,alt.religion.kibology
Ari Silverstein

****ing shame. Truly. lol

Thus the pilot fantasies, cruise ship director
fantasies, sports car fantasies, etc.

I'm thinking public housing.

---
Mark IV

oooooooooK

Think solar, Mark(ie).

*LOL*
--
A fireside chat not with Ari!
http://tr.im/holj
Old December 8th 10, 04:36 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,sci.physics,misc.writing,alt.religion.kibology,alt.comp.freeware
Mark.

On Dec 8, 10:14*am, Ari Silverstein wrote:
[...]

There, I fixed your misquote. Thanks
for illustrating my point loser troll. So what have
we learned here? Oh yeah, you're too stupid and
shallow on any topic to debate or contribute, so
your narcissistic envy has reduced you to juvenile
usenet tricks to support your delusion that you
aren't an asshole.

But...you still are.

---
Mark IV
Old December 8th 10, 04:48 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,sci.physics,misc.writing,alt.religion.kibology,alt.comp.freeware
Ted Sherman

On Wed, 8 Dec 2010 08:36:47 -0800 (PST), Mark. wrote:

[...]

But...you still are. And Mark wants in it.

Now suck on this until I get a condom.

http://gayincarolina.jottit.com/my_main_squeeze

oooooooooooooK
Old December 8th 10, 04:52 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,sci.physics,misc.writing,alt.religion.kibology,alt.comp.freeware
Ari Silverstein

On Wed, 8 Dec 2010 11:48:29 -0500, Ted Sherman wrote:

oooooooooK

Think solar, Mark(ie).

*LOL*
--

No ****ing chance, QueerBait.

Now suck on this until I get a condom.

http://gayincarolina.jottit.com/my_main_squeeze

Mark IV

Cute but why the stranglehold? Is it going to fall off?

*lololololol*

Ari XXCVIXXII
--
A fireside chat not with Ari!
http://tr.im/holj
Old December 8th 10, 05:05 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,sci.physics,misc.writing,alt.religion.kibology,alt.comp.freeware
Lada

Posted by the Haberdasher General in contradiction to most Usenet
usage.
Mark,I have seen Ari for years. This much is positive about
him:he often hates the same hateful objects that the Resistance
hates.We keep hoping he will join us.
Negatively,I have concluded he is a reactionary.
The Haberdasher General
Old December 8th 10, 05:51 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,sci.physics,misc.writing,alt.religion.kibology,alt.comp.freeware
Mark.[_2_]

On Wed, 8 Dec 2010 09:05:03 -0800 (PST), Lada wrote:

Posted by the Haberdasher General in contradiction to most Usenet
usage.
Mark,I have seen Ari for years. This much is positive about
him:he often hates the same hateful objects that the Resistance
hates.We keep hoping he will join us.
Negatively,I have concluded he is a reactionary.
The Haberdasher General

Thanks for clearing that up.

Heh. Yes, there are many unemployed solar
installers. My competetors, and me, I got
fired. From my own company.

My partners took my SS check too.
---

Mark IV
--
https://twitter.com/CorruptNutsac
http://gayincarolina.jottit.com/my_main_squeeze
Old December 9th 10, 02:30 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,sci.physics,misc.writing,alt.religion.kibology,alt.comp.freeware
Les Cargill

Ari Silverstein wrote:
[...]

Why bring Ted Nugent into this?

--
Les Cargill
Old December 9th 10, 09:33 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,sci.physics,misc.writing,alt.religion.kibology,alt.comp.freeware
Ari Silverstein

On Wed, 08 Dec 2010 21:30:57 -0500, Les Cargill wrote:

Ari Silverstein wrote:
[...]

Fair enough. Mark(ie) is a Led Zeppelin fan anyway. /harsh/

http://preview.tinyurl.com/3xjh3wy
--
Ari XXCVIXXII

First post birdog[_2_] Piloting 8 May 6th 10 10:31 PM
D Post Michael Baldwin, Bruce Products 10 January 22nd 07 03:33 AM
Another OT post, but you're not alone! Jim Burns Piloting 10 October 26th 06 01:59 AM
A serious post Skylune Piloting 10 May 31st 06 02:17 PM
First Post Abner Aerobatics 0 November 2nd 04 03:51 AM