Pik 20/30 glider canopy on order

Old February 26th 21, 06:49 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Jack Sailor

Default Pik 20/30 glider canopy on order

Hello to all Pik glider owners
I have a canopy mold that should accommodate all Pik-20’s and the Pik-30 which is a Pik-20EIIF.
The mold is in L.A. California and I’m making a new one for my glider.
We could get a group discount of 12% and maybe more if we get a few more added to the order.
I will charge $200 for using my mold.
Shipping arrangement directly with manufacturer at your cost.
Light grey and green, 77% light transmission: $704.00
Light grey UV/IR blocking, 74% light transmission : $950.00
Custom made vent $450.00

Please let me know asap.

Thank you
Hans Gaiser in Phoenix AZ
973-885-5992
Old February 26th 21, 10:24 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
John Sinclair[_5_]

On Friday, February 26, 2021 at 9:49:43 AM UTC-8, wrote:
Hello to all Pik glider owners
I have a canopy mold that should accommodate all Pik-20’s and the Pik-30 which is a Pik-20EIIF.
The mold is in L.A. California and I’m making a new one for my glider.
We could get a group discount of 12% and maybe more if we get a few more added to the order.
I will charge $200 for using my mold.
Shipping arrangement directly with manufacturer at your cost.
Light grey and green, 77% light transmission: $704.00
Light grey UV/IR blocking, 74% light transmission : $950.00
Custom made vent $450.00

Please let me know asap.

Thank you
Hans Gaiser in Phoenix AZ
973-885-5992

We installed one of these canopies on a PIK-20D and I was very impressed with the quality of the product turned out by Aircraft Windshield. Good fit, good optics, good price and the shipping container was by far the best I’ve seen in 50 years!
JJ

Pik-20/30 canopy on order Jack Sailor Soaring 0 February 26th 21 06:47 PM
Identifying a Canopy Blank's Glider Model John DeRosa OHM Ω http://aviation.derosaweb.net Soaring 13 January 17th 21 11:32 PM
glider canopy Morris Carter Soaring 7 February 14th 20 12:13 AM
Escaping glider on the ground with stuck canopy? Steve Koerner Soaring 27 May 21st 19 04:06 AM
Where to get a glider canopy in the US Bob Kuykendall Soaring 0 September 4th 08 01:16 AM