Chris Woods film Gray Eagles released

Old May 26th 09, 06:02 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dave Nadler

Default Chris Woods film Gray Eagles released

Hi All - Chris Woods "CW" has released his film "Gray Eagles".
Details he
http://www.grayeagles.org/video.html
Highly recommended !
Best Regards, Dave "YO"
Old May 27th 09, 12:14 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Andy[_9_]

On May 26, 10:02*am, Dave Nadler wrote:
Hi All - Chris Woods "CW" has released his film "Gray Eagles".
Details he
* *http://www.grayeagles.org/video.html
Highly recommended !
Best Regards, Dave "YO"

A wonderful tribute to a great pilot and person. "Uncle Jim" Brooks
and my dad were test pilots at North American Aviation together in the
50's - that would be another film full of stories. You don't meet
many men like this - not anymore.

Andy
Old May 27th 09, 03:23 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
za

Congratulations Chris ,

Beautifully done !

Ron (ZA)
Old May 27th 09, 04:15 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Paul Remde

Agreed! Well done. I ordered my copy and can't wait to view it with my
family.

Paul Remde

"za" wrote in message
Congratulations Chris ,

Beautifully done !

Ron (ZA)

Old May 27th 09, 10:01 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Micki

Congratulations Chris ,

Beautifully done !

Ron (ZA)- Hide quoted text -

Chris, as always you do GREAT work. I sniffled during the preview
trailer, thinking about my Dad, a WWII navy pilot. I miss my Dad, and
was never able to get him to talk about his war time experiences. I
also can't wait for my ordered copy to get here, so I can see the
entire thing. I might play it one night at the contest I am running,
I bet I get a lot of people who want to see it!
Micki Minner