5 Reasons to Stop US Military Aid to Israel

Old May 1st 04, 04:44 PM
torresD

Default 5 Reasons to Stop US Military Aid to Israel

http://www.stop-us-military-aid-to-israel.net/

Old May 1st 04, 09:03 PM
tim gueguen

"torresD" wrote in message
ink.net...
http://www.stop-us-military-aid-to-israel.net/

Where are your links to similar sites calling for military aid to Egypt and
Saudi Arabia to stop? After all Egypt is the second biggest recipient of US
foreign and military aid, and arguably can be accused of various violations
of human rights. And we know what some of the folks in positions of power
in Saudi Arabia apparently think of people like Al Qaeda.

tim gueguen 101867

Old May 2nd 04, 12:46 AM
Bill Levinson

tim gueguen wrote:

"torresD" wrote in message
ink.net...

http://www.stop-us-military-aid-to-israel.net/

Where are your links to similar sites calling for military aid to Egypt and
Saudi Arabia to stop? After all Egypt is the second biggest recipient of US
foreign and military aid, and arguably can be accused of various violations
of human rights. And we know what some of the folks in positions of power
in Saudi Arabia apparently think of people like Al Qaeda.

TorresD also carves a notch in its keyboard whenever we lose a GI in
Iraq. Probably an Al Jazeera mouthpiece.

--Bill

http://www.stentorian.com/2ndamend/

Old May 2nd 04, 11:18 AM
Yardpilot

"torresD" wrote in message
ink.net...
http://www.stop-us-military-aid-to-israel.net/

Take it to alt.dumb.****

Old May 2nd 04, 12:41 PM
Ken Smith

tim gueguen wrote:
"torresD" wrote in message
ink.net...

http://www.stop-us-military-aid-to-israel.net/

Where are your links to similar sites calling for military aid to Egypt and
Saudi Arabia to stop? After all Egypt is the second biggest recipient of US
foreign and military aid, and arguably can be accused of various violations
of human rights.

But the only reason we're shelling out so much to Egypt is to ensure
that they play nice with Israel. In substance, our aid to Egypt is in
fact aid to Israel.

As for the Saudis, they are *hardly* a charity case....

And we know what some of the folks in positions of power
in Saudi Arabia apparently think of people like Al Qaeda.

America's lavish aid to Israel is impossible to comprehend in term of
our own legitimate self-interest -- but easy to predict, in terms of our
peculiar brand of government-by-bribery. Our foreign policy is for sale
to the highest bidder, and Jewish interests have bought our policy here
for a mishpucah discount.

And tragically, an integral part of that interest is this proxy war
in Iraq.

If someone can come up with a *legitimate* reason as to why we should
have invaded Iraq, my friend, I'd *really* like to hear it.

tim gueguen 101867

Old May 2nd 04, 05:27 PM
Thomas Anantharaman

tim gueguen wrote:

"torresD" wrote in message
link.net...

http://www.stop-us-military-aid-to-israel.net/

Where are your links to similar sites calling for military aid to Egypt and
Saudi Arabia to stop? After all Egypt is the second biggest recipient of US
foreign and military aid, and arguably can be accused of various violations
of human rights. And we know what some of the folks in positions of power
in Saudi Arabia apparently think of people like Al Qaeda.

tim gueguen 101867

I have not seen the original OPs link, but the aid to Egypt is set at
2/3 of Israel's aid under Camp David. Thus Egypt's aid would end
automatically when Israel's aid ends.

Saudi Arabia doesn't receive US Aid (instead USA gets a $600
million/year aid from Saudi Arabia in the form of a $1/barrel discount
just for US buyers)

Old May 2nd 04, 06:03 PM
torresD

US aid to Israel 91 billion & Counting
http://www.wrmea.com/us_aid_to_israel/index.htm

Old May 3rd 04, 10:34 PM
Deborah Sharavi

link.net...

"tim gueguen" wrote in message news:aoTkc.334189$Ig.159450@pd7tw2no...
Where are your links to similar sites calling for military aid to

Egypt and
Saudi Arabia to stop? After all Egypt is the second biggest

recipient of US
foreign and military aid, and arguably can be accused of various

violations
of human rights. And we know what some of the folks in positions of

power
in Saudi Arabia apparently think of people like Al Qaeda.
tim gueguen 101867

Egypt and Saudia aren't run by Jews, so Torres doesn't care how many
people they torture and murder.

Deborah
Old May 4th 04, 07:23 PM
Allan K. Lindsay-O'Neal

"Deborah Sharavi" wrote in message
om...

Egypt and Saudia aren't run by Jews, so Torres doesn't care how many
people they torture and murder.

These guys are racists, but not in the way you'd imagine. They demand that
Israel conform to some high moral standard since they know the Arabs are
incapable of attaining any civilized standard of decency.

Old May 4th 04, 07:48 PM
torresD

"Deborah Sharavi" wrote in message
om...
Egypt and Saudia aren't run by Jews, so Torres doesn't care how many
people they torture and murder.

Listen you dumb moron, ISRAEL is not some
uncivlized, savage country!!!
What you expect from ISRAEL is a lot more
than from uneducated, nethandral like people!!!

What, what don't you get!?

JEWS are the scientist, the phyisicians,
the mathematicians, JEWS are the NOBEL Prize Winners,
the healers, the defenders of the voiceless.

Why do you insist on wanting to occupy a land that
full of sand and rocks that already has a population
established on it for centuries and clearly do not want JEWS.

Why can't you just come to America, settle in America,
where you are respected, welcomed and wanted.

WHY!!!??? do you insist on going to live among
people that clearly do not share your values, don't think like
ordinary people, and have never heard of American Idol!?

You're ALL insane!

Settle in Puerto Rico for example, they need help.

No US soldier should have 2 die for Israel 4 oil Ewe n0 who Military Aviation 1 April 9th 04 11:25 PM
NO MORE WAR FOR ISRAEL MORRIS434 Military Aviation 0 April 4th 04 03:09 PM
bush rules! Be Kind Military Aviation 53 February 14th 04 04:26 PM
Updated List of Military Information-Exchange Forums Otis Willie Military Aviation 0 December 29th 03 02:20 AM
Impact of Eurofighters in the Middle East Quant Military Aviation 164 October 4th 03 04:33 PM