US & Israel Now Have "Homicide Bomber" Terrorist Units

Old May 31st 04, 09:59 PM
X98

Default US & Israel Now Have "Homicide Bomber" Terrorist Units

In the name of the Executioner of Antichrist

5/31/04

Peace,

US & Israel Now Have "Homicide Bomber" Terrorist Units.

In the past few days the western media has been floating a false
report stating that Iran has a homicide terrorist unit. This is yet
another PSY-OP job on the people's minds as they set us up for the
next Zionist terror attack. Hundreds of thousands will be murdered and
they will be murdered soon. If you think the terror of 911 was
shocking then wait until you see what this summer brings. I have been
reporting on this systematic psychosocial programming the last few
months. This terror is necessity before they can suspend elections. If
election were held today... *Pig Bush* would lose. He is such a
disgraceful liar that a dead dog would strip him of his office. He is
so pathetic that he can't even beat his own manufacture shadow---
Kiss-ass Kerry.

We can do nothing to stop the coming terrorism of Bush and Sharon, but
we can prepare to defend ourselves by stockpiling weapons and food.
It is NOT illegal to do this... but it is VERY stupid not to. Our
enemy appears so huge, so powerful, but in fact, they are gutless
cowards who send their women to do their fighting. In basic training,
pigs like Kimmitt, instruct them to engage in sexual torture of
innocent men and women. Real nice military this country has! What
Bush and his Crime Family are turning our youth into can be defined in
no better terms than this...

U.S. MILITARY=HUMAN FILTH.

http://www.truthnews.net/world/2004050148.htm
This article is coming out of a London based Zionist outfit. It's an
example of blatant PSY-OP news reporting.

Below are excerpts and links to some of the earlier warnings. Very
soon thousands of Americans will be murdered but Bush. Their rotting
bodies will litter the streets; no one will bury them or even go near
them because Bush will most likely use a Bio-weapon. This will
further his plan to inject us all with some type of genetic altering
or pacification drug. He hates humans that much is clear, but his
greatest hatred is for HUMAN AUTONOMY! If it were not for the coming
of the Christ and Al-Mahdi he would probably get away with it, but the
reality is that

*THEY ARE COME AND THEIR TIME WILL NOT BE DELAYED*

These governments of this world are coming to an end. go ahead and
laugh. go ahead and muse in your minds. and see what happens to you.
fools!

[Taped sermon by David Koresh late 80's]
http://www.geocities.com/iamx98/foundation.htm

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

Ali Andrew X98
/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/

"Waco: Feb. 28, 2004-Attack of the PIGS"
http://home.earthlink.net/~aliandrewx98/pigslayer.wmv

3/5/04
Peace to the Compassionate,

The insidious powers currently controlling both our government and the
minds of many of our citizens, would like us to believe that all is
well in Waco. This is a filthy lie born of the demonic souls that gave
birth to the Satanic cabal that now rules our government. In 1992,
this group planned to torture and murder innocent Branch Davidian men,
women, and children in their church. The terrorism started on February
28, 1993 continues to this day. The video and links at the end of this
essay will prove in vivid detail that all is *NOT* well in Waco...

http://www.geocities.com/iamx98/psa.htm

Still there is always HOPE...
3/20/04

To: The government Agents who read.

Please pass this message on to the man you have sworn to protect while
he murders innocents and destroys this nation through his fornications
with Israel...

*THE MOTHER OF WHORES AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH*

If he would only believe these words.. then Peace would be possible..
but alas he is an arrogant fool born of the adulterer and the whore...
a child of Satan!

Still there is always HOPE... please listen... and then tell him what
you heard.
http://www.geocities.com/iamx98/jesus.wav

In the name of all there is... Love

The Martyrs will be Avenged!
3/23/04

Peace,

Now the stage has been set by the Zionist masters of terrorism, i.e.,
USrael. The murder of Sheikh Ahmad Yassin will be used by them to
justify more murders, blaming them of Hamas. They will cite revenge as
the reasoning in the coming cover-up of the next terrorist attack on
America by Bush and Israel. This attack will make their terrorism of
911 look like a garden party. Bush will declare marshal law suspending
all elections and imprisoning all Muslims and social activists.

This is WAR.! We will all wake up to this truth... it is only a matter
of when you will come to the knowledge that Zionism through the arm of
the Bush Crime Family is waging a war against humanity.

The sooner you wake up to this reality the sooner you will come to the
conclusion that only the Al-Mahdi and Jesus, may God speed their
return, can defeat these beasts.

Pray to the God of Abraham for help and know that the promises of the
prophets are true and that---The Martyrs will be Avenged!

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

Andrew X98

*AMERICAN HUMAN FILTH*
5/11/04

Once again, the U.S. has shown clearly that the armed forces of this
nation, especially the marines, are nothing more than

HUMAN FILTH.

What will be the response to Americas' on going slaughter of innocent
men, women, and children in Iraq? Soon the rotting bodies in the
streets of America will out number the living ones to collect them.
Maggots will daily dine on the flesh of the War Whores of America and
Justice will pour down on this nation forcing every living man to
realize the great suffering they and their families must pay for
having serviced the GREAT MOTHER OF WHORES..... Israel!...

Waco = Fallujah
4/14/04

Peace,

11 years ago today The Davidians were under attack in their church
just as Muslims today are under attack in their Mosque. Today's attack
is obviously according to the Bush Crime family. What is not as clear
is that the Davidian attack was also born in the demented minds of the
Bush inbred PIGS. The Davidian attack, the systematic torture, and
murder of the innocent men women and children here in Waco was carried
out according to the plans developed by the Bush Crime Family in 1992.
Yes, the Bush plan was approved by Clinton... but he had been in
office only 38 days. His only planning had to do with his penis and
where he was going to put it next before lodging it squarely in the
anus of the American people... cont.

///////////////////////////
Waco Protest-April 19, 2004

Peace,

The insidious powers currently controlling both our government and the
minds of many of our citizens, would like us to believe that all is
well in Waco. This is a filthy lie born of the demonic souls that gave
birth to the Satanic cabal that now rules our government. In 1992,
this group planned to torture and murder innocent Branch Davidian men,
women, and children in their church. The terrorism started on
February 28, 1993 continues to this day. The video and links at the
end of this essay will prove in vivid detail that all is *NOT* well in
Waco...
http://www.geocities.com/iamx98/psa.htm

"Particularly on May 19th"- with the tears of his father
Monday, May 17, 2004

Peace
,
Last week the Zionist masters of America celebrated 56 years of crime
by showing us photos of how they can terrorize Iraqi civilian
prisoners and get away with it while they murder innocents throughout
the Holy Land! Very cleverly, they illustrated how, through their
policies, they have mastered our media which reduces our brains to
over-sensitized-electrochemical whorehouses that give birth to
opinions that are no more than the parroted words of Zio-PIG
spell-casters like Dan Rather and Lou Dobbs. It is by way of these
sorceries that many minds came to "know" that Muslim Terrorists
wear black. Consequently, as the week's end approached, Zionist
agents capitalized on this illusion by draping themselves in black to
behead a good and honest man-a man who truly wished, in his heart, to
help the suffering people of Iraq. Unfortunately, for Nick Berg, he
did not believe his Jewish father who sought to make him understand
that what Bush and the state of Israel are doing "is evil in the sight
of the Lord." Michael Berg reminded his son that the Jews are meant
to be a "Light unto the nations," not "Darkness unto the oppressed".
Sadly, Nick rejected his father's wise admonishments. Instead of
following his dad's vision, Nick thought Bush was being honest and
followed the very LIAR who had through his devices twisted Nick's mind
and blinded the vision of his heart. Regretfully, he bought the
Bush-Bull-****-Line and paid for it with the tears of his father and
the weeping of his family. Nevertheless, within a few days, even this
livid evil would become a minimized event. Blatantly and barefacedly,
by the end of the week, Zionist dogs, from aerial war ships, would
fire on the shrine of Ali, peace be upon him. May Allah curse the
hand that pulled THAT trigger! This atrocity, this outrage, was the
crowning achievement last week of Zionism's salute to the birth of the
criminal state of Israel, the MOTHER of international terrorism, and
the WHORE of the global economic system.... Cont.
http://www.geocities.com/iamx98/ma19.htm

The Terror of September 18th
5/27/04
"Al-Qaida is poised to strike the United States."

GEEEE... What a surprise! USrael has been running a PSYOP program on
this nation for the last few months to prepare us for their next act
of terrorism. The Zionists NEED a terrorist to attack so that Bush can
suspend all elections, because if election are held, Bush, will be
defeated. No questions asked. Even his manufactured shadow, Kerry, is
beating him in the polls. We are wounded by their psychological
weaponry when we realize that we are about to be made prisoners by the
whores of Zionism.... Bush, Sharon, and Blair, i.e.,

The Asses of Evil...

"Pigs, followed only by Pigs, are..."
In the name of the Executioner of Antichrist

Saturday, May 29, 2004

"Pigs, followed only by Pigs, are..."

Peace,

What are we to expect next from that animal in Crawford Texas? The
Baath party has always been an arm of American terrorism in Iraq. To
the Iraqi people and Muslims the world over, there is no difference
between Bush and Saddam except that Bush is a bigger PIG.

Ever speculate as to why you never saw Saddam's soldiers of terrorism
fighting American forces? It is because they were told to stand down
while American animals murder innocent civilians.

US MILITARY= HUMAN FILTH

Now USrael is poised to put a war criminal in charge of Iraq next
month. What a joke! Pigs, followed only by Pigs, are the Pigs who run
America. True Americans will defend this nation in the name of FREEDOM
and JUSTICE. In these names we must resist this takeover...

*By any means necessary.*

Long live brother Moqtada al-Sadr (The Leader of the Iraqi People and
the defender of the Shrine of Ali, peace be upon him) and give him
total victory over the Zionist forces of USrael.

We of the Mahdi Army, i.e., Muslims, will cut-off the hands of USrael
just as USraeli agents cut off the head of Nick Burg. Only then will
the people of Iraq and the world know freedom.

Not until the Mahdi leads our army and Jesus, may Allah speed his
return,
kills the Antichrist will mankind know peace on this earth!

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

Ali Andrew X98