Well, Anybody Needing a Ride in

Old December 23rd 03, 05:54 AM
Douglas Eagleson

Default Well, Anybody Needing a Ride in

a damm Connie can **** off.

Me and silicone and scarddy cat passengers need to
get understanding what a happy excited Dougie is
and what a mad Dougie is.

Silicone is needed to stop the radios from being
damaged and not stupid. Getting the passenger to
caulk the window to stop the water is fun excite me.

Old December 23rd 03, 11:27 PM
Sven

No use explaining,,,, not worth it. He'll go away soon and won't return
again for another 6 months. Until then, ignore him and he'll go away...

If you /really/ want to know, do a Google search back a few months ago on
his posts.

.. .

Old December 24th 03, 12:13 AM
Judah

It is Yoda. I'm guessing that he's out on a day pass. Or maybe he got
access to the Warden's computer.

If we're really lucky he'll tell a joke.

Or... maybe... that last post was one of his jokes... It's tough to tell
for sure.

Geez - I'm reading my own post, and starting to wonder if his disease
isn't contagious!

Just keep watching and enjoy the ride!

"Jeff Franks" wrote in
:

Ok, someone needs to fill me in on who this guy is.....and why he
speaks like Yoda????

psycho ranting snipped
Old December 24th 03, 03:26 AM
Montblack

("Jeff Franks" wrote)
Ok, someone needs to fill me in on who this guy is.....and why he speaks
like Yoda????

Wrong movie character. I'd maybe go with Jim Morrison, in Oliver Stone's movie -
The Doors (1991).

The happy thunderstorm made water run into the
radios. The copilit needed to instruct.

Now, try it on peyote buttons and you'll see what I mean :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
:-) :-) :-) :-)

--
Montblack
http://lumma.de/mt/archives/bart.gif

Old December 24th 03, 05:33 AM
G.R. Patterson III

Jeff Franks wrote:

Ok, someone needs to fill me in on who this guy is.....and why he speaks
like Yoda????

Check Google. I sorta tuned out when he did a big spiele about not wanting to
follow the "conventionalities" of the English language. While still expecting
everyone in the group to understand what he meant, of course. At that time, though,
his postings were almost sane. As a result, they produced some rather long threads.
That's why you see a few "Dougie's back" replies. These postings, however, seem
to have abandoned any resemblence to sanity; consequently, I expect they will not
result in threads of any great length.

George Patterson
Great discoveries are not announced with "Eureka!". What's usually said is
"Hummmmm... That's interesting...."
Old December 24th 03, 04:38 PM
Verbs Under My Gel

"Jeff Franks" wrote in message ...
Ok, someone needs to fill me in on who this guy is.....and why he speaks
like Yoda????

IANAP (I am not a psychiatrist), but one of the syptoms of
schizophrenia is the spewing (tossing?) of "word salads". Said poster
has been (marginally) more coherent in the past. Perhaps he's on a
medication "holiday"?

Another (more remote) possibility that's been mentioned befo this
is some undergrad's AI project let loose on Usenet.

Glider Ride - Gift Michael Aerobatics 1 December 7th 04 10:46 AM
Glider Ride - Gift Michael Aviation Marketplace 0 December 7th 04 01:10 AM
Glider Ride - Gift Michael Owning 0 December 7th 04 12:38 AM
Glider Ride - Gift Michael Owning 0 December 7th 04 12:37 AM
Glider Ride - Gift Michael Owning 0 December 7th 04 12:37 AM