Vril 7 at Arado Brandedburg '44/'45

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old November 11th 03, 08:24 PM
Andreas Parsch

disclaimer
WARNING: The following reply contains detectable amounts of irony and
sarcasm. If you are unfamiliar with these concepts or find them
inappropriate, please proceed to the next posting in this NG
immediately. Thank you.
/disclaimer

robert arndt wrote:
Sometimes truth is stranger than fiction. In regards to what I posted
let's recap:

Arthur Sack A.S.6: Conventional piston-engined circular research
aircraft. [...] This aircraft does not represent in
any way the nature of the diversified German disc programs.

Indeed. Because it is the only one in your list which actually flew.

[Snip lots of increasingly weird stuff, including:]

[...] Key question is if a larger version was installed in the SS
Projekt Saucer program. [...]

^^^^^^^

What? "Projekt _Saucer_"?!? ROTFLOL!! Why the **** would the SS name
the project "Saucer" - that isn't a German word!

Now we get to the occult stuff and material that is highly
controversial.

Only _now_ does it get controversial?!

[More snippo ... up to stuff like:]

After that, again the mediums channeled information of a crashed alien
craft in the Black Forest, near Freiberg in 1936. The Thule Society
recovered the craft and attempted to reverse engineer it at Himmler's
(a Thule member) castle, which served as an SS religious/occult
experimentation center. From their studies of the craft Thule
supposedly came up with the Tachyonator drive which along with the
Schumann Levitator device allowed a rotating magnetic field. These
devices as well as a mercury fueled engine were incorporated into the
RFZ, Vril, and Haunebu discs.

Yeah, sure ... "Tachyonator drive" - cool ;-). BTW, you forgot to
include the words "quantum" and "anti-gravity" in the description -
otherwise, your little program which concatenates UFO buzzwords with
some grammatical filler works quite well.

Some of these discs tested various armament from 7.92mm MGs to 30mm
MK-108 cannon and larger calibres. All proved impractical and no disc
aircraft were ever reported as firing on Allied aircraft.

Aww ... that's a bit of a show-stopper here, isn't it? MGs, MK-108s ...
didn't the aliens provide any lasers, plasma guns or proton torpedoes?

The big question is what happened to them? This is where the wild
stories begin.

Ah, _finally_ the "wild stories" begin - great, I already feared the
plain vanilla b*ll**** would go on and on ...

[As promised, the stories are wild ... snipperoo]

If the German disc programs are fantasy Andreas please explain the
USAF need to keep thier history classified for 75 years (until 2020).

The USAF classifies all sorts of old stuff for a very long time without
quoting any specific reason. Reportedly there are still some classified
WW1 documents! They're just paranoid, that's all.

Please also explain how three different peoples in history ranging
from the ancients to the USAF describe mercury as powering a non-jet
engine to achieve flight?

_Three_? That's nothing! _Millions_ of different people have claimed
that they can predict the future using a deck of Tarot cards - yet,
it's _still_ bull****! And so are Hg-powered flying discs.

The ancients had the Vimana craft, the
Germans the Vril and Haunebu, and the USAF the TR-3b Astra.

Although we might disagree, as aviation fans, I think we can put aside
our nationalistic differences for the moment

At least the "nationalistic" differences are quite interesting: you are
an _American_ NAZI fan, and I'm a _German_ anti-fascist ;-)!

and both agree that it
would be nice to know the truth. If given the chance to examine the
documents still classified today would you not eagerly go through them
to discover if these craft existed or not? I would

It's a win-win situation for conspiracy nuts like you anyway. If the
files are kept under wraps, you cry "Cover-up!" - and when they're
finally declassified and don't confirm your claims, you cry even louder
"COVER-UP!! The files are faked, the _real_ ones are _still_ secret!"

and that's all I'm saying.

Probably not.

Andreas