car commercial with a beechcraft?

Old April 15th 04, 04:21 AM
Otis

Default car commercial with a beechcraft?

There was a car commercial on not too long ago for lexus or infiniti or
mazda or something (I was only paying attention to the plane) that had a
twin engine plane flying low overhead. I think it was a beechcraft. Anybody
know what I'm talking about? Why can't I find .mpg's of TV commercials out
there on the web?

Old April 15th 04, 03:09 PM
EDR

In article ,
Otis wrote:

There was a car commercial on not too long ago for lexus or infiniti or
mazda or something (I was only paying attention to the plane) that had a
twin engine plane flying low overhead. I think it was a beechcraft.

King Air 200
Old April 16th 04, 01:35 AM
Otis

Cool, thanks. Its really the *car* I'd like to identify so that I can search
for a digital copy of the commercial. You didn't happen to notice what that
was, did you?

About 30 years ago I used to work in the top of a hangar in Wichita making a
military version of the King Air. So I have some kind of sentimental drive
forcing me to look at the models on Raytheon's site, screen savers, and
flight simulators (which I don't really have time to learn how to operate).
I was hoping I could satisfy this Jones with a copy of the commercial.

Old April 16th 04, 05:20 AM
Rick Glasser

On Fri, 16 Apr 2004 00:35:45 GMT, Otis wrote:
Cool, thanks. Its really the *car* I'd like to identify so that I can search
for a digital copy of the commercial. You didn't happen to notice what that
was, did you?

About 30 years ago I used to work in the top of a hangar in Wichita making a
military version of the King Air. So I have some kind of sentimental drive
forcing me to look at the models on Raytheon's site, screen savers, and
flight simulators (which I don't really have time to learn how to operate).
I was hoping I could satisfy this Jones with a copy of the commercial.

"EDR" wrote in message
In article ,
Otis wrote:

There was a car commercial on not too long ago for lexus or infiniti or
mazda or something (I was only paying attention to the plane) that had a
twin engine plane flying low overhead. I think it was a beechcraft.

King Air 200

I thought it was for the Acura TL.

--
Rick/JYO