To the group collectively

Old December 19th 03, 11:27 PM
Tarver Engineering

"OXMORON1" wrote in message
Dan wrote about Tarver's comment:

If Dudley dies in the near future under any circumstances you will be the
prime
suspect.

At least then Tarver will be "Prime something" besides a Prime Horse's

Butt.

Such irony, considering what Henriques is in the real world now.

Old December 19th 03, 11:42 PM
Gene Storey

"Tarver Engineering" wrote

"There are some things a pig won't ****".

That's the ending to the question: "What do you get when
you cross a fighter pilot with a pig?"

Old December 19th 03, 11:46 PM
Tarver Engineering

"Gene Storey" wrote in message
"Tarver Engineering" wrote

"There are some things a pig won't ****".

That's the ending to the question: "What do you get when
you cross a fighter pilot with a pig?"

I like the one, "why did the Naval Aviator cross the road"?

Old December 19th 03, 11:52 PM
OXMORON1

Gene wrote:
"What do you get when
you cross a fighter pilot with a pig?"

There are also alternate endings...

A Hot Date

B A pig with no morals

C Social Diseases among the pigs

D A pig with a bad reputation

E A lot of squealing from the fighter pilot
Old December 20th 03, 04:07 AM
Steve Hix

In article ,
"Kevin Brooks" wrote:

"Tarver Engineering" wrote in message

"B2431" wrote in message

Tarver, the man was being gracious to you. Can you not be at least

polite
in
return? A simple "thank you" would have sufficed.

Henriques is a turd and he is apologising for being a turd online. I'd be
well within my rights to have old Dudley killed.

Now that is not a very smart thing to say, even for you.

Every time I think that Tarver has reached his absolute nadir, he up and
out does himself.

That is not a good thing, just in case you were wondering, John.
Old December 20th 03, 05:35 AM
Tarver Engineering

"Steve Hix" wrote in message

That is not a good thing, just in case you were wondering, John.

If you say so Setve.

Old December 20th 03, 05:52 AM

"Tarver Engineering" wrote:

"Steve Hix" wrote in message

That is not a good thing, just in case you were wondering, John.

If you say so Setve.

I tend to agree John...we had a young recruit trying to join the
Canadian Armed Forces last summer who was really ****ed off with
the recruiting centre because they were slow to process his
paperwork or somesuch. He said on CCM "I feel like going into
that office and killing a bunch of them"...most of us said
"Whoops be careful sonny!!". Anyway some thought he'd likely be
ok because his mother tongue was French but he disappeared from
the ng for six months or so and told us later that the RCMP
descended on him and really gave him a rough time. I don't know
whether he ever got into the service or not. I find it amazing
that these people on here who make all kinds of death threats
against Bush get away with it.
--

-Gord.
Old December 20th 03, 11:45 AM
George Z. Bush

"Gord Beaman" wrote in message
news
(Snip)

......I find it amazing that these people on here who make all kinds of death

threats
against Bush get away with it.

In thinking about what you said, I don't recall very many threats like that.
I'll concede that it's possible that the assholes who might mouth off like that
are all in my killfile, and I just don't get to see all of the verbal vomit that
they spew forth. OTOH, it's also possible that our Secret Service (which is
responsible for protection of the President) makes it clear when they're
rattling some big mouth's cage (perhaps unlike the RCMP) that if they ever hear
from him on that subject again, he will find his ass in the slammer and having
access to his PC will be the least of his problems.

George Z.