YO-3A QUIET STAR

Old January 18th 04, 07:36 AM
KURT OLNEY

Default YO-3A QUIET STAR

YO-3A QUIET STAR BUILT BY LOCKHEED AND SAW SERVICE IN VIETNAM HAS ITS
OWN WEB PAGE WWW.YO-3A.COM. WE ARE PLANNNG A REUNION FOR SPRING 2004.
WE ARE ALSO LOOKING FOR VIETNAM ERA FILM OF YO-3A. CONTACT KURT

Old January 18th 04, 05:45 PM
karl

There is one of these at the Bayview Airport. It has been sitting derelict
for at least 15 years.

Karl

Old January 18th 04, 06:58 PM
Orval Fairbairn

In article ,
"karl" wrote:

There is one of these at the Bayview Airport. It has been sitting derelict
for at least 15 years.

Karl

Where is Bayview?
Old January 18th 04, 10:02 PM
karl

*****Where is Bayview?*****

http://www.airnav.com/airport/KBV

Karl
"Curator" N185KG

Old January 19th 04, 04:13 PM
Toks Desalu

Hey! I like the look of that Quiet Star. Since I wasn't even born around
that time, I would like to know the performance on this plane. I can't find
the performance information on website. Anyone can help?
Toks

Old January 22nd 04, 09:51 PM
KURT OLNEY

"Toks Desalu" wrote in message news:nmTOb.83683$Rc4.300629@attbi_s54...
Hey! I like the look of that Quiet Star. Since I wasn't even born around
that time, I would like to know the performance on this plane. I can't find
the performance information on website. Anyone can help?
Toks

Keep checking the www.yo-3a.com web site. We are adding new stuff all
the time. I will tell the sites historian you are looking for this
information.

KO
Old January 23rd 04, 04:07 AM
Orval Fairbairn

In article ,
(KURT OLNEY) wrote:

"Toks Desalu" wrote in message
Hey! I like the look of that Quiet Star. Since I wasn't even born around
that time, I would like to know the performance on this plane. I can't find
the performance information on website. Anyone can help?
Toks

Keep checking the
www.yo-3a.com web site. We are adding new stuff all
the time. I will tell the sites historian you are looking for this
information.

KO

There is one at the private Reynolds airport, by Jacksonville, FL. I saw
it there a month ago when I flew over the place. I don't know anything
about its status.