US threatens to take actions against Iran

Old March 9th 05, 08:31 AM

Default US threatens to take actions against Iran

US threatens to take actions against Iran

http://www.itszone.co.uk/zone0/viewtopic.php?t=30888

Old March 9th 05, 09:06 PM
Rob Arndt

No, Syria first. Let's see a show of hands of how many people here
would like to see Damascus up in smoke?

Rob

Old March 9th 05, 10:53 PM
Tiger

Rob Arndt wrote:

No, Syria first. Let's see a show of hands of how many people here
would like to see Damascus up in smoke?

Rob

Wouldn't miss it a bit...... ;-)

Old March 9th 05, 10:53 PM
Jack Linthicum

Rob Arndt wrote:
No, Syria first. Let's see a show of hands of how many people here
would like to see Damascus up in smoke?

Rob

As I understand it Assad is from Aleppo, the usual back and forth is
between Homs and Aleppo. Damacus is like Washington, DC the rulers only
go there to rule their power base is in the home town. Nuke Aleppo and
see how that works.

Old March 9th 05, 11:32 PM
Jack Linthicum

Jack Linthicum wrote:
Rob Arndt wrote:

No, Syria first. Let's see a show of hands of how many people here
would like to see Damascus up in smoke?

Rob

As I understand it Assad is from Aleppo, the usual back and forth

is
between Homs and Aleppo. Damacus is like Washington, DC the rulers

only
go there to rule their power base is in the home town. Nuke Aleppo

and
see how that works.

We have a large number of people who post regularly on this thread
whose basic theme is either kick the **** out an individual, bomb his
home town or eradicate the country/people he professes to be a part of.
I just though it would be fun to see if any of the idiocy was valid. I
used to work with an Air Force Colonel who usually wore civilian garb
to work. He had a very stylish lapel pin in the shape of the old peace
sysmbol, slightly modified with little jet engines to make it resemble
a B-52, his airplane. The slogan on the pin was "drop it".

Old March 10th 05, 01:03 AM
Rob Arndt

Just for you personal enlightenment let me comment on the "Peace"
symbol history.
First of all it doesn't represent peace at all. It was the CND
(Campaign for Nuclear Disarmament) symbol and the artist who drew it
came upon the idea one night of a "stick man" bowing down in tortured
submission (arms spread out before him) before he was killed. That's
what the symbol is- it represents hopelessness.
To Christians it represents an upside-down cross with the arms broken,
symbolizing Jesus love for humanity at the cross with his arms
outstretched for humanity turned upside down- rejected, anti-christ.
To early war demonstartors the symbol DID represent SAC's B-52s minus
the engines. They were the nuclear bombers that would end humanity.
And to gun owners the symbol now represents the "Footprint of the
American Chicken"- a dumb, ignorant animal (liberal) who is yellow
(coward). An animal that needs to be slaughtered. Popular with
survivalists, especially those in Texas (Waco) and Idaho (Weaver
Incident).
Thought you might want to take a course in symbology...

Rob

Old March 10th 05, 03:19 AM
Tiger

Rob Arndt wrote:

Just for you personal enlightenment let me comment on the "Peace"
symbol history.
First of all it doesn't represent peace at all. It was the CND
(Campaign for Nuclear Disarmament) symbol and the artist who drew it
came upon the idea one night of a "stick man" bowing down in tortured
submission (arms spread out before him) before he was killed. That's
what the symbol is- it represents hopelessness.
To Christians it represents an upside-down cross with the arms broken,
symbolizing Jesus love for humanity at the cross with his arms
outstretched for humanity turned upside down- rejected, anti-christ.
To early war demonstrators the symbol DID represent SAC's B-52s minus
the engines. They were the nuclear bombers that would end humanity.
And to gun owners the symbol now represents the "Footprint of the
American Chicken"- a dumb, ignorant animal (liberal) who is yellow
(coward). An animal that needs to be slaughtered. Popular with
survivalists, especially those in Texas (Waco) and Idaho (Weaver
Incident).
Thought you might want to take a course in symbology...

Rob

Now I can answer the $500,000 question on "Who wants to be a
Millionaire." :-D C, is my final answer......

Old March 11th 05, 01:47 AM
old hoodoo

Rob Arndt wrote:
No, Syria first. Let's see a show of hands of how many people here
would like to see Damascus up in smoke?

Rob

We're off on the road to Damascus! Would make a great Bob Hope/Bing
Crosby sequel to the road movies. Story of two imbedded correspondent's
who find adventure, romance, and comedy on the road to Damascus while
searching for the dread WMD's. The dry Wolf Blitzer could reprise the
Bing Crosby role ...and who is funny enough to play Bob Hope?
Geraldo???? Maybe Khadafi could put in a cameo role as a sidekick or a
camel.

No, Tony Blair and George Bush cannot be in the film. That would be too
much ham in one movie. Ok, I guess they could be in one or two scenes
for additional comic relief. They could be running hither and there
turning up stones at random, saying, "Just one more stone and we will
find them."

As a sequel can have the Road to Tehran, then the Road to Pyongyang
(that's a mouthfull)....then the crowning sequel....the Road to Peking!

Old March 11th 05, 03:10 AM
Komin

I thought the Pakistani fighter pilots are working for the Syrian and
the Jordanian Air force,

May be they have changed ?

The US will have lots of problems recruiting new human spies fro the
CIA, and NSA, in the Arab countries,

these new spies , if they are Arabes,
will be controlled by the Jewish elements inside the US administration
..
Arabes , if they are really Arabs, don' t like to work for a Pro-Jewish
government of USA