US: Pilot Ranking List for 2011

Old October 17th 10, 01:58 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
John Leibacher

Default US: Pilot Ranking List for 2011

With the conclusion of Region 4 North, the 2010 sanctioned contests
are finished and the first release of the Pilot Ranking List for 2011
is available on the three identical Soaring Servers at http://soaringweb.org/PRL,
http://soaring.gahsys.com/PRL, and http://soaring.xinqu.net/PRL Some
of the names are just WAGs, actually 319 didn't have SSA numbers and
had to be hand fed, particularly for teams, Jrs., etc..., so please
check out your ranking and send me your comments and suggestions.

John Leibacher

Old October 17th 10, 05:58 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
John Seaborn (A8)

Great thanks to John Leibacher for pulling this together each year!
Bravo.
Old October 18th 10, 08:05 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
MickiMinner

I wanted to add my notes of appreciation for John Leibacher. An
AMAZING talent and resource for the racing community.
We would be sore pressed to find anyone to accomplish the ranking
list, the turnpoint exchange, and all the things that
John does so brilliantly for the sport. Thanks don't seem nearly
enough.

US: Pilot Ranking List for 2010 John Leibacher Soaring 2 October 18th 09 03:57 PM
2009 US pilot ranking list Udo Rumpf[_2_] Soaring 10 February 3rd 09 08:11 PM
US Pilot Ranking List for 2005 John Leibacher Soaring 2 January 6th 05 05:05 PM
Ranking List Spreckley Soaring 0 June 2nd 04 03:13 PM
Ranking List Spreckley Soaring 0 June 2nd 04 03:02 PM