Key Assignment and Add On Aircraft Question for FS2K2

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old August 8th 03, 05:33 PM
Angus Lepper

Default Key Assignment and Add On Aircraft Question for FS2K2

Yes, they regularly do, by use of guages. For example, install PM2's
(excellent by the way) Concorde, and you'll find a 'Concorde nose Up' entry.
Hope that helps!
"Dudley Henriques" wrote in message
k.net...
I've noticed that in the assignments section for the key assignments,

after
I install add on aircraft, I'm seeing entries there that don't show up as
default assignments for the simulator. For example, I have an avionics
on/off, a master battery on/off, and a master battery and gen on/off

listed.
Here's my question.
When you install an add on from say Lago, FSD, or Captain Sim into FS2K2,
does their installation change or add assignments to the sim? I am having
some issues that I think might be related to my having changed some of

these
assignments from whatever the default assignment was. For example, I

changed
avionics to simply an (A). Should you...if you are using add on aircraft

in
FS2K2, leave the default key assignments alone and simply use whatever is
showing, and can changing an assignment in the sim cause issues and
conflicts?
I'm thinking that to resolve my "issues", I might have to restore to the
default key assignments in the sim, then reinstall ALL my add on aircraft,
letting the installation assign or add assignments as they go into the

sim.
Am I on the right track here?
Many thanks,
Dudley