4 place kit / experimental planes

Old December 16th 09, 05:20 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Dude

Default 4 place kit / experimental planes

Im wanting to look at all the different planes there are for kit/
experimental planes. I was hoping to find a website that would have
that kind of search ability.
Can anyone help me find such a website?

Cheers,
Chris
Old December 16th 09, 06:03 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Jim Logajan

Dude wrote:
Im wanting to look at all the different planes there are for kit/
experimental planes. I was hoping to find a website that would have
that kind of search ability.
Can anyone help me find such a website?

One possibility:

http://www.kitplanes.com/aircraftdirectory/

But I suspect you have to be a subscriber.
Old December 16th 09, 06:10 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Jim Ham

Jim Logajan wrote:
Dude wrote:
Im wanting to look at all the different planes there are for kit/
experimental planes. I was hoping to find a website that would have
that kind of search ability.
Can anyone help me find such a website?

One possibility:

http://www.kitplanes.com/aircraftdirectory/

But I suspect you have to be a subscriber.

The December issue of Kitplanes has such a directory. Perhaps you can
still find one on a news stand. If not try the library.
Old December 20th 09, 09:43 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Garry O

"jim ham" wrote in message
Jim Logajan wrote:
Dude wrote:
Im wanting to look at all the different planes there are for kit/
experimental planes. I was hoping to find a website that would have
that kind of search ability.
Can anyone help me find such a website?

One possibility:

http://www.kitplanes.com/aircraftdirectory/

But I suspect you have to be a subscriber.

The December issue of Kitplanes has such a directory. Perhaps you can
still find one on a news stand. If not try the library.

Morgan Aeroworks in Australia has just released a 4 seat LSA kit
http://www.morganaeroworks.com.au/fourseat.html
this might be of some help.

--
Flying RA Aus, because its cheaper and I can do it more often :-)

Old December 20th 09, 01:42 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Morgans[_2_]

"Garry O" wrote

Morgan Aeroworks in Australia has just released a 4 seat LSA kit
http://www.morganaeroworks.com.au/fourseat.html
this might be of some help.

USA LSA can only have a maximum of two seats. If there is a class of
aircraft in another country with the same name of LSA, that is a misnomer.
LSA is a USA only classification.
--
Jim in NC

Old December 20th 09, 02:35 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
jan olieslagers[_2_]

Morgans schreef:
"Garry O" wrote
Morgan Aeroworks in Australia has just released a 4 seat LSA kit
http://www.morganaeroworks.com.au/fourseat.html
this might be of some help.

USA LSA can only have a maximum of two seats. If there is a class of
aircraft in another country with the same name of LSA, that is a misnomer.
LSA is a USA only classification.

I was wondering much the same, but from the almost stellar distance of
Europe... Thanks for confirming!
Still this looks like a nice answer to my requirement for a two-seater
traveller with lots of luggage capacity.
Old December 20th 09, 11:26 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
BobR

On Dec 20, 3:43*am, "Garry O" wrote:
"jim ham" wrote in message

Jim Logajan wrote:
Dude wrote:
Im wanting to look at all the different planes there are for kit/
experimental planes. I was hoping to find a website that would have
that kind of search ability.
Can anyone help me find such a website?

One possibility:

http://www.kitplanes.com/aircraftdirectory/

But I suspect you have to be a subscriber.

The December issue of Kitplanes has such a directory. Perhaps you can
still find one on a news stand. If not try the library.

Morgan Aeroworks in Australia has just released a 4 seat LSA kithttp://www.morganaeroworks.com.au/fourseat.html
this might be of some help.

--
Flying RA Aus, because its cheaper and I can do it more often :-)- Hide quoted text -

Nice interesting plane but it is either not a LSA or not a 4 seater
for 4 adults. Its also underpowered as a 4 place.
Old December 20th 09, 11:32 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Wayne Paul

"BobR" wrote in message ...
On Dec 20, 3:43 am, "Garry O" wrote:
"jim ham" wrote in message

Morgan Aeroworks in Australia has just released a 4 seat LSA kithttp://www.morganaeroworks.com.au/fourseat.html
this might be of some help.

--
Flying RA Aus, because its cheaper and I can do it more often :-)- Hide quoted text -

Nice interesting plane but it is either not a LSA or not a 4 seater
for 4 adults. Its also underpowered as a 4 place.

It also flies too fast to be considered a LSA.

Old December 21st 09, 01:49 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Peter Dohm

"Garry O" wrote in message
"jim ham" wrote in message
Jim Logajan wrote:
Dude wrote:
Im wanting to look at all the different planes there are for kit/
experimental planes. I was hoping to find a website that would have
that kind of search ability.
Can anyone help me find such a website?

One possibility:

http://www.kitplanes.com/aircraftdirectory/

But I suspect you have to be a subscriber.

The December issue of Kitplanes has such a directory. Perhaps you can
still find one on a news stand. If not try the library.

Morgan Aeroworks in Australia has just released a 4 seat LSA kit
http://www.morganaeroworks.com.au/fourseat.html
this might be of some help.

--
Flying RA Aus, because its cheaper and I can do it more often :-)

Please pardon my lack of credulity; but, in addition to not fitting the LSA
definition in the US, a clean stall speed of 30kts with a wing loading of
16psf looks like a proposal that has not yet been fully tested and verified.

Peter the Pessimist

Old December 21st 09, 04:48 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Gerry van Dyk

Perhaps I'm being a little dense here, I don't see anywhere on the
linked page where it says anything about light sport. Checking
further, none of their single or two seat airplanes mention anthing
about light sport either.

Where did you get the idea that any of Morgan's aircraft were intended
to fit US Light Sport specs?
Gerry

On Dec 20, 2:43*am, "Garry O" wrote:
"jim ham" wrote in message

Morgan Aeroworks in Australia has just released a 4 seat LSA kithttp://www.morganaeroworks.com.au/fourseat.html
this might be of some help.

--
Flying RA Aus, because its cheaper and I can do it more often :-)- Hide quoted text -

Iran: Pieces in Place for Escalation/"The fuel for a fire is in place" [email protected] Naval Aviation 2 January 21st 07 08:02 PM
Experimental planes at air shows? Eugene Maslov Home Built 4 May 31st 05 05:09 PM
Experimental? Hankal Piloting 3 July 5th 04 05:44 PM
Q about an experimental Me Military Aviation 2 June 12th 04 04:32 PM
2 Place Experimental.... [email protected] Soaring 8 September 7th 03 03:03 AM