SpaceShipOne/Discovery Channel porn

Old December 2nd 04, 04:44 PM
gatt

Default SpaceShipOne/Discovery Channel porn

Stayed up late and watched all three hours of the SpaceShipOne documentary
on Discovery last night.

WOW!!! The imagery from within the craft during the flight knocked me
over, and Rutan and company reinspired me. I told my wife that aviation
produces heroes of the highest personal caliber and integrity, and we saw
some of them last night.

If the show comes on again and you haven't seen it, tape it!

-c

Old December 2nd 04, 05:34 PM
NW_PILOT

"gatt" wrote in message

Stayed up late and watched all three hours of the SpaceShipOne documentary
on Discovery last night.

WOW!!! The imagery from within the craft during the flight knocked

me
over, and Rutan and company reinspired me. I told my wife that aviation
produces heroes of the highest personal caliber and integrity, and we saw
some of them last night.

If the show comes on again and you haven't seen it, tape it!

-c

Gatt, this day and age we dont tape anything we PVR it! hehehehe

Old December 2nd 04, 06:33 PM
gatt

"NW_PILOT" wrote in message

Gatt, this day and age we dont tape anything we PVR it! hehehehe

Reminds me...getting the dish network installed today so I can give Comcast
the finger.

Hey...meant to ask you: On Monday I saw/heard a C-47 coming low over east
Portland from the Pearson/PDX area. (IFR day...at least we know she's
equipped.) Did you see it or happen to know if it was the Pearson bird,
or what?

Saw a Dakota coming out of Evergreen one time a couple years ago while I was
driving past during lunch. Damn near caused me to wreck my car. :

-c

Old December 2nd 04, 07:12 PM
Peter Duniho

"gatt" wrote in message
Reminds me...getting the dish network installed today so I can give
Comcast
the finger.

Good idea, but it's a flawed plan, since Comcast owns many of the "cable
programming" channels that also wind up on satellite.

Old December 2nd 04, 07:51 PM
NW_PILOT

"gatt" wrote in message

"NW_PILOT" wrote in message

Gatt, this day and age we dont tape anything we PVR it! hehehehe

Reminds me...getting the dish network installed today so I can give

Comcast
the finger.

Hey...meant to ask you: On Monday I saw/heard a C-47 coming low over east
Portland from the Pearson/PDX area. (IFR day...at least we know she's
equipped.) Did you see it or happen to know if it was the Pearson bird,
or what?

Saw a Dakota coming out of Evergreen one time a couple years ago while I

was
driving past during lunch. Damn near caused me to wreck my car. :

-c

I just moved home base from Evergreen to Pearson.

Old December 2nd 04, 08:42 PM
gatt

"NW_PILOT" wrote in message news:MIqdnfatUPiL7zLcRVn-

I just moved home base from Evergreen to Pearson.

Cool. Well, the C-47 I saw flying looked very similar in livery to the bird
outside of the Pearson Air Museum. There's another one out of Salem, but
it has newer engines and definately wasn't that one.

Had a good day there one time helping out when some CBI vets were standing
around under that plane swapping war stories.

-c

Old December 2nd 04, 11:11 PM
lance smith

"gatt" wrote in message ...
Stayed up late and watched all three hours of the SpaceShipOne documentary
on Discovery last night.

WOW!!! The imagery from within the craft during the flight knocked me
over, and Rutan and company reinspired me. I told my wife that aviation
produces heroes of the highest personal caliber and integrity, and we saw
some of them last night.

If the show comes on again and you haven't seen it, tape it!

-c

if one were too lazy to research the next showing and also tivo/tape
it:

http://shopping.discovery.com/stores...roductId=56717

$30 for 2 dvd from discovery. Great show.

-lance smith

Old December 3rd 04, 05:28 AM
Charlie

"gatt" wrote in
:

If the show comes on again and you haven't seen it, tape it!

TiVOs your friend...

Old December 3rd 04, 02:22 PM
Jim Fisher

"Peter Duniho" wrote in message
"gatt" wrote in message
Reminds me...getting the dish network installed today so I can give
Comcast
the finger.

Good idea, but it's a flawed plan, since Comcast owns many of the "cable
programming" channels that also wind up on satellite.

But I get to send them about $20.00 less per month. That's enough for me.

--
Jim Fisher