PING Badwater Bill

Old April 5th 06, 04:37 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

Default PING Badwater Bill

Hey Bill,

I've been invited to go to Las Vegas this weekend on a private jet. I'm
with 3 couples and there is a couple of extra seats...

I've lost your information from years ago on the cheap motels, etc. I'm
going to be a tag-a-long and will basically be adventuring all on my own. I
was hoping you could give me some info please.

Are you still around these parts of Usenet? I haven't checked out this
newsgroup in years.

LP

Old April 5th 06, 09:30 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

I've been invited to go to Las Vegas this weekend on a private jet. I'm
with 3 couples and there is a couple of extra seats...

I've lost your information from years ago on the cheap motels, etc. I'm
going to be a tag-a-long and will basically be adventuring all on my own.

Leseee....
Lady Pilot.
"adventuring all on my own"
Las Vegas.
Cheap motels.
Etc.

Whew! Is it sorta getting warm in here alla sudden??
:-)

Larry

Old April 5th 06, 11:36 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

Down boy...Down!

Old April 6th 06, 04:09 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

"larry" wrote:
I've been invited to go to Las Vegas this weekend on a private jet. I'm
with 3 couples and there is a couple of extra seats...

I've lost your information from years ago on the cheap motels, etc. I'm
going to be a tag-a-long and will basically be adventuring all on my own.

Leseee....
Lady Pilot.
"adventuring all on my own"
Las Vegas.
Cheap motels.
Etc.

Larry, I'm sure you know a cheap hotel/motel in Las Vegas is not cheap. I
don't plan on spending any time in the room except to shower and sleep. I
want to shop and do the tourist thing and see all the sights.

If Badwater Bill has been a good boy, I might each let him by me a Big Mac
and give him a flight lesson. hehee

Whew! Is it sorta getting warm in here alla sudden??
:-)

Maybe for you...I'm not old enough to have hot flashes yet. ;-)

LP

Old April 6th 06, 04:10 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

"BobR" wrote:
Down boy...Down!

How have you been doing lately, Bob?

LP

Old April 6th 06, 04:16 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

Lady Pilot...

send me an email and I'll put you in touch with BWB...

John

Old April 6th 06, 03:14 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

Hello John, long time no chat.

The Monk

Old April 6th 06, 04:11 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

"John Ammeter" wrote:
Lady Pilot...

send me an email and I'll put you in touch with BWB...

Thanks, John! E-mail sent.

How's things been going for you? Keeping busy?

LP

Old April 6th 06, 09:26 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

Lady Pilot wrote:
"larry" wrote:
[...]

Definition of a cheap date: he takes you to McDonald's, buys you a
Happy Meal and keeps the toy.

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired
Old April 7th 06, 03:13 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

Doing pretty well. Took a new job in Dallas and just finished my move
to the area. Started with one job and have already been moved up to
another position that is keeping me as busy as a one armed paperhanger.
Thought I would just take one of those nice backroom jobs and keep my
nose clean until retirement but it isn't working out that way at all.
I feel like I am in so far over my head that each day is a real
adventure. It is a complete career change and I don't feel like I have
a clue as to what I am doing...but everyone seems to be happy with the
results.

My KIS Project has been on hold for the last couple of years. It is
currently being used by another builder as a guide for his and he is
storing it in his four car garage. On a short list for a hangar at a
local airport and hope to get back to work on it within a couple of
months. Too many honey-do's with the new house.

How have you been and what have you been upto...besides running off to
Vegas to harras all the guys?
BG