I want to build my own Stealthfighter

Old March 3rd 04, 05:52 PM
Big John

Pete

I thought for years the F-4 was thought to be the ugliest bird around?
Some still think that way, especially those who flew it. G

I saw the first flight of the F-4 at St Louis and sure wasn't
impressed with its looks.

Big John

On Wed, 03 Mar 2004 05:36:33 GMT, "Pete Schaefer"
wrote:

I thought that the Boeing X-32 was the ugliest. Oh, but wait: The X-32 had
sort of a happy face on it (big smiling inlet), so I guess I have to give it
a couple points for personality. "I'm a big fat happy airplane!"

"JAFO" wrote in message
.. .
He probably means Tacit Blue, the ugliest airplane to ever fly.

Old March 4th 04, 06:28 AM
Richard Riley

On Mon, 01 Mar 2004 22:37:10 -0800, JAFO
wrote:

:On Tue, 02 Mar 2004 03:53:03 GMT, "Pete Schaefer"
wrote:
:
::
wrote in message ...
:: And the guy that built FMX4 is a senior scientist with a company you might
::know
:: from El Segundo, that does some pretty good stealth too. Like Have Blue,
::
::Have Blue was a 1970's Lockheed airplane, not Northrop's. Before my time
::anyway.
:
:He probably means Tacit Blue, the ugliest airplane to ever fly.

Oh my God, my eyes!!. I thought nothing was worse than the m-15
Belphegor http://www.luftfahrtmuseum.com/htmi/ii/i006951.htm
Old March 4th 04, 06:38 AM
Pete Schaefer

Oh my. That definitely ranks up there with the ugliest. A face that only a
mother could love..

Old March 4th 04, 06:46 PM
Big John

Pete

Talk about putting some KC-135's out to pasture also. He could get the
whole system 'off the shelf' (or off the dessert floor) G

Big John

On Fri, 27 Feb 2004 05:39:59 GMT, "Pete Schaefer"
wrote:

Yup. All he needs is a fleet of KC-10's and he'll have global reach.

"Big John" wrote in message
.. .
USAF is talking about putting ten F-117A's in bone yard to save
money. If you can get one, you won't have to reinvent the wheel.

Old March 4th 04, 10:59 PM
Big John

Correction

Really didn't mean 'dessert', but I was hungary (

Big John

wrote:

Yup. All he needs is a fleet of KC-10's and he'll have global reach.

. ..

Old March 4th 04, 11:11 PM
ChuckSlusarczyk

In article m9A1c.113229$4o.140597@attbi_s52, Pete Schaefer says...

Oh my. That definitely ranks up there with the ugliest. A face that only a
mother could love..

"Richard Riley" wrote in message
.. .
Oh my God, my eyes!!. I thought nothing was worse than the m-15
Belphegor http://www.luftfahrtmuseum.com/htmi/ii/i006951.htm

Aww you guys !!!Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. All it needs is a snazzy
paint job with some stripes and you'll hardly notice that it's butt ugly . One
of my choices is the Henri Fabre Floatplane circa 1910. A pusher canard design
with a biplane canard and single wing.It's most interesting feature was the wing
and canard spars which were located on tops of the airfoils leaving the lower
surfaces nice and smooth. It was said that it didn't perform very well .Hmmm
wonder why ??Maybe zoomy should test it :-)

See ya

Chuck

Old March 5th 04, 05:24 AM
Pete Schaefer

Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder.

Old March 5th 04, 11:32 AM
ChuckSlusarczyk

In article waU1c.46037$PR3.953257@attbi_s03, Pete Schaefer says...

Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder.

"ChuckSlusarczyk" wrote in message
Aww you guys !!!Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. All it needs is a

snazzy

Hmm. I thought that only applied to women :-)

Chuck S