Vril 7 at Arado Brandedburg '44/'45

Old November 11th 03, 09:24 PM
Andreas Parsch

disclaimer
WARNING: The following reply contains detectable amounts of irony and
sarcasm. If you are unfamiliar with these concepts or find them
inappropriate, please proceed to the next posting in this NG
immediately. Thank you.
/disclaimer

robert arndt wrote:
Sometimes truth is stranger than fiction. In regards to what I posted
let's recap:

Arthur Sack A.S.6: Conventional piston-engined circular research
aircraft. [...] This aircraft does not represent in
any way the nature of the diversified German disc programs.

Indeed. Because it is the only one in your list which actually flew.

[Snip lots of increasingly weird stuff, including:]

[...] Key question is if a larger version was installed in the SS
Projekt Saucer program. [...]

^^^^^^^

What? "Projekt _Saucer_"?!? ROTFLOL!! Why the **** would the SS name
the project "Saucer" - that isn't a German word!

Now we get to the occult stuff and material that is highly
controversial.

Only _now_ does it get controversial?!

[More snippo ... up to stuff like:]

After that, again the mediums channeled information of a crashed alien
craft in the Black Forest, near Freiberg in 1936. The Thule Society
recovered the craft and attempted to reverse engineer it at Himmler's
(a Thule member) castle, which served as an SS religious/occult
experimentation center. From their studies of the craft Thule
supposedly came up with the Tachyonator drive which along with the
Schumann Levitator device allowed a rotating magnetic field. These
devices as well as a mercury fueled engine were incorporated into the
RFZ, Vril, and Haunebu discs.

Yeah, sure ... "Tachyonator drive" - cool ;-). BTW, you forgot to
include the words "quantum" and "anti-gravity" in the description -
otherwise, your little program which concatenates UFO buzzwords with
some grammatical filler works quite well.

Some of these discs tested various armament from 7.92mm MGs to 30mm
MK-108 cannon and larger calibres. All proved impractical and no disc
aircraft were ever reported as firing on Allied aircraft.

Aww ... that's a bit of a show-stopper here, isn't it? MGs, MK-108s ...
didn't the aliens provide any lasers, plasma guns or proton torpedoes?

The big question is what happened to them? This is where the wild
stories begin.

Ah, _finally_ the "wild stories" begin - great, I already feared the
plain vanilla b*ll**** would go on and on ...

[As promised, the stories are wild ... snipperoo]

If the German disc programs are fantasy Andreas please explain the
USAF need to keep thier history classified for 75 years (until 2020).

The USAF classifies all sorts of old stuff for a very long time without
quoting any specific reason. Reportedly there are still some classified
WW1 documents! They're just paranoid, that's all.

Please also explain how three different peoples in history ranging
from the ancients to the USAF describe mercury as powering a non-jet
engine to achieve flight?

_Three_? That's nothing! _Millions_ of different people have claimed
that they can predict the future using a deck of Tarot cards - yet,
it's _still_ bull****! And so are Hg-powered flying discs.

The ancients had the Vimana craft, the
Germans the Vril and Haunebu, and the USAF the TR-3b Astra.

Although we might disagree, as aviation fans, I think we can put aside
our nationalistic differences for the moment

At least the "nationalistic" differences are quite interesting: you are
an _American_ NAZI fan, and I'm a _German_ anti-fascist ;-)!

and both agree that it
would be nice to know the truth. If given the chance to examine the
documents still classified today would you not eagerly go through them
to discover if these craft existed or not? I would

It's a win-win situation for conspiracy nuts like you anyway. If the
files are kept under wraps, you cry "Cover-up!" - and when they're
finally declassified and don't confirm your claims, you cry even louder
"COVER-UP!! The files are faked, the _real_ ones are _still_ secret!"

and that's all I'm saying.

Probably not.

Andreas

Old November 12th 03, 01:20 AM
Ron

After that, again the mediums channeled information of a crashed alien
craft in the Black Forest, near Freiberg in 1936. The Thule Society
recovered the craft and attempted to reverse engineer it at Himmler's
(a Thule member) castle, which served as an SS religious/occult
experimentation center. From their studies of the craft Thule
supposedly came up with the Tachyonator drive which along with the
Schumann Levitator device allowed a rotating magnetic field. These
devices as well as a mercury fueled engine were incorporated into the
RFZ, Vril, and Haunebu discs.

Well some smart ass on here just had to quote Dr Strangelove "I can valk...."
here recently in regards to this, and everytime this German spaceship/UFO crap
comes up, I keep expecting to hear "Mein Fuhrer, I can valk"

Thanks a lot!

Ron
Pilot/Wildland Firefighter

Old November 12th 03, 05:14 AM
robert arndt

robert arndt wrote:
Sometimes truth is stranger than fiction. In regards to what I posted
let's recap:

Arthur Sack A.S.6: Conventional piston-engined circular research
aircraft. [...] This aircraft does not represent in
any way the nature of the diversified German disc programs.

Indeed. Because it is the only one in your list which actually flew.

False. You conveniently left out the BMW Flugelrad craft ADMITTED by
the USAF in 1996 as well as the DOCUMENTED Feuerball weapons by the
415th NFS, and the Schauberger Repulsin motors.

[Snip lots of increasingly weird stuff, including:]

[...] Key question is if a larger version was installed in the SS
Projekt Saucer program. [...]

^^^^^^^

What? "Projekt _Saucer_"?!? ROTFLOL!! Why the **** would the SS name
the project "Saucer" - that isn't a German word!

That is a postwar English translation, sorry. Should be "Projekt
Flugkreisel".

Now we get to the occult stuff and material that is highly
controversial.

Only _now_ does it get controversial?!

Yes, because there is nothing really controversial about the
Flugelrads since they were jet rotorcraft. You are familiar with the
Germans other weird helicopters like the jet-tipped WNF 342, the
backpack helicopter Heliofly III, and portable helicopter NR 55? What
about the Himmelsturmer rocket pack that is still classified? All of
these were real and flew.
The patented Fw VTOL and windtunnel tested Omega Diskus and Coanda
Lenticular Disc aren't mysterious either- just odd for the time.
The only things that do make us wonder are Schauberger's Repulsin
motors, the Feuerball weapon, and of course the occult RFZ, Vril, and
Haunebu discs.

[More snippo ... up to stuff like:]

After that, again the mediums channeled information of a crashed alien
craft in the Black Forest, near Freiberg in 1936. The Thule Society
recovered the craft and attempted to reverse engineer it at Himmler's
(a Thule member) castle, which served as an SS religious/occult
experimentation center. From their studies of the craft Thule
supposedly came up with the Tachyonator drive which along with the
Schumann Levitator device allowed a rotating magnetic field. These
devices as well as a mercury fueled engine were incorporated into the
RFZ, Vril, and Haunebu discs.

Yeah, sure ... "Tachyonator drive" - cool ;-). BTW, you forgot to
include the words "quantum" and "anti-gravity" in the description -
otherwise, your little program which concatenates UFO buzzwords with
some grammatical filler works quite well.

I am only describing the information provided. The Thule Triebwerke consisted of a Coler Converter coupled to a Van De Graf band generator and a large hollow sphere filled with mercury. W. Schumann, who worked with Coler, invented some form of levitator device also. All of these enabled the Haunebu and Vril discs to achieve a rotating magnetic field- supposedly.

Some of these discs tested various armament from 7.92mm MGs to 30mm
MK-108 cannon and larger calibres. All proved impractical and no disc
aircraft were ever reported as firing on Allied aircraft.

Aww ... that's a bit of a show-stopper here, isn't it? MGs, MK-108s ...
didn't the aliens provide any lasers, plasma guns or proton torpedoes?

As far as I understand the information recieved by the Thule/Vril
mediums they were instructed to construct a flight machine only. Some
of the RFZ and Vril photos clearly show MGs but I am not certain about
the MK-108 claims. I can't tell from the photos given if that
protruding gun is a 30mm cannon. Anyway, the Germans certainly would
have tried arming some even though their type of flight made them
useless as fighters.

The big question is what happened to them? This is where the wild
stories begin.

Ah, _finally_ the "wild stories" begin - great, I already feared the
plain vanilla b*ll**** would go on and on ...

[As promised, the stories are wild ... snipperoo]

They aren't any more wild than stories of the Windcannon, Soundcannon,
Vortex Projector, Kugelpanzer (a round tank), etc... yet we know these
devices were built despite how absurd they were.

If the German disc programs are fantasy Andreas please explain the
USAF need to keep thier history classified for 75 years (until 2020).

The USAF classifies all sorts of old stuff for a very long time without
quoting any specific reason. Reportedly there are still some classified
WW1 documents! They're just paranoid, that's all.

Then why mention "certain developments in the Third Reich at the close
of WW2" in Project Bluebook? It is an official document and they
certainly aren't referring to a Me-262 when comparing Reich technology
to '60s sightings of alien disc craft. Second, the USAF denied the
Flugelrads for 51 years... then suddenly admitted the Germans had them
in 1996... "but that they were highly unstable". Sorry, we get the
admission but no photos of any kind or flight footage (which the USAF
certainly has).

Please also explain how three different peoples in history ranging
from the ancients to the USAF describe mercury as powering a non-jet
engine to achieve flight?

_Three_? That's nothing! _Millions_ of different people have claimed
that they can predict the future using a deck of Tarot cards - yet,
it's _still_ bull****! And so are Hg-powered flying discs.

No, you are full of **** since Lockheed and Northrop fly such black
budget craft today. What flew over Belgium in the early '90s was a
military aircraft and it is photographed, witnesses by hundreds, and
confirmed by civilian radar, military radar, Fighter radar, and even
spy sat. Note the craft has no jet engines, so what is it flying on
Andreas?

The ancients had the Vimana craft, the
Germans the Vril and Haunebu, and the USAF the TR-3b Astra.

Although we might disagree, as aviation fans, I think we can put aside
our nationalistic differences for the moment

At least the "nationalistic" differences are quite interesting: you are
an _American_ NAZI fan, and I'm a _German_ anti-fascist ;-)!

and both agree that it

No, I'm a German-American that enjoys history and military hardware of
all types. You are a silly native German who can't handle your own
history.

would be nice to know the truth. If given the chance to examine the
documents still classified today would you not eagerly go through them
to discover if these craft existed or not? I would

It's a win-win situation for conspiracy nuts like you anyway. If the
files are kept under wraps, you cry "Cover-up!" - and when they're
finally declassified and don't confirm your claims, you cry even louder
"COVER-UP!! The files are faked, the _real_ ones are _still_ secret!"

and that's all I'm saying.

Probably not.

Andreas

You lie Andreas. If you examined the files, photos, flight footage,
you are the kind of person who would STILL DENY the evidence. I pity
you.
Which person is more decieved- the one who only believes "official"
history or the one that believes we've been lied to?
Time is on my side...

Rob
Old November 12th 03, 09:45 AM
Andreas Parsch

robert arndt wrote:

What? "Projekt _Saucer_"?!? ROTFLOL!! Why the **** would the SS name
the project "Saucer" - that isn't a German word!

That is a postwar English translation, sorry. Should be "Projekt
Flugkreisel".

Translating "Flugkreisel" as "saucer" ... cute. If they translated the
rest of the Nazi documents equally accurate, it would explain a lot :-(.

As far as I understand the information recieved by the Thule/Vril
mediums they were instructed to construct a flight machine only. Some
of the RFZ and Vril photos clearly show MGs but I am not certain about
the MK-108 claims. I can't tell from the photos given if that
protruding gun is a 30mm cannon. Anyway, the Germans certainly would
have tried arming some even though their type of flight made them
useless as fighters.

High speed and manoeverability made them "useless" as fighters? Hey,
the Nazis sure set their requirements rather high, didn't they ;-)?

Then why mention "certain developments in the Third Reich at the close
of WW2" in Project Bluebook? It is an official document and they
certainly aren't referring to a Me-262 when comparing Reich technology
to '60s sightings of alien disc craft. Second, the USAF denied the
Flugelrads for 51 years... then suddenly admitted the Germans had them
in 1996... "but that they were highly unstable". Sorry, we get the
admission but no photos of any kind or flight footage (which the USAF
certainly has).

"certainly" has? Have you _seen_ the footage? If not, how can you say
"certainly"??

No, you are full of ****

Finally!! I began to wonder how long it would take to draw a real
flame :-)!

since Lockheed and Northrop fly such black
budget craft today.

Again, how do you know? ... Oh yes, I know, it's "all over the
internet, so it must be true!" LOL!

What flew over Belgium in the early '90s was a
military aircraft and it is photographed, witnesses by hundreds, and
confirmed by civilian radar, military radar, Fighter radar, and even
spy sat. Note the craft has no jet engines, so what is it flying on
Andreas?

The "best" photo, which the "UFO community" has been distributing,
shows three blobs of light in the night sky - and _nothing else! No
structures, no background to determine scale, _nothing_! So how the
**** do you know how this craft was powered?! The lights could as well
come from (and probably _did_ come from) a simple ultralight aircraft
(which is _indeed_ not jet-powered ;-) ).

[...]
You lie Andreas.

When?? I admit that I provoked you with sarcastic remarks, but _lies_?
No, sorry, there were none.

If you examined the files, photos, flight footage,
you are the kind of person who would STILL DENY the evidence.

Have you _seen_ the files, photos, etc.? How can you know they will
support your claims? Just because you say so?? Your behaviour confirms
_exactly_ what I said - conspiracy nuts like you are _so sure_ that
they are right, that _every_ evidence which doesn't fit into their
views is simply dismissed as being incomplete or faked.

And BTW, all I need to "believe" is film or photo evidence, which
several independent experts confirm as genuine and un-"doctored".

I pity you.
Which person is more decieved- the one who only believes "official"
history or the one that believes we've been lied to?
Time is on my side...

Do you live forever ;-)?

Andreas

Old November 12th 03, 06:04 PM
robert arndt

Andreas Parsch wrote in message ...
robert arndt wrote:

What? "Projekt _Saucer_"?!? ROTFLOL!! Why the **** would the SS name
the project "Saucer" - that isn't a German word!

That is a postwar English translation, sorry. Should be "Projekt
Flugkreisel".

Translating "Flugkreisel" as "saucer" ... cute. If they translated the
rest of the Nazi documents equally accurate, it would explain a lot :-(.

The postwar mistranslation of course comes from Rudolf Lusar's account
in "German Secret Weapons of the Second World War (1959) and to a
greater extent W.A. Harbinson's books "Genesis", "Inception", etc...
In Germany at the time the craft were known under many different terms
for the different research. BMW's craft were "Flugelrads", the early
Thule/Vril designs were "RundFlugZeugs", and the others
"Flugkreisels". What is so hard to understand about that?

As far as I understand the information recieved by the Thule/Vril
mediums they were instructed to construct a flight machine only. Some
of the RFZ and Vril photos clearly show MGs but I am not certain about
the MK-108 claims. I can't tell from the photos given if that
protruding gun is a 30mm cannon. Anyway, the Germans certainly would
have tried arming some even though their type of flight made them
useless as fighters.

High speed and manoeverability made them "useless" as fighters? Hey,
the Nazis sure set their requirements rather high, didn't they ;-)?

Their speed was straight-line acceleration and they were restricted to
maneuvering at only three different angles due to the operation of the
Thule Triebwerke. Added to this was no armament. So, what kind of
fighter could it be? AFAIK, the only disc used for a mission was the
Haunebu II that was in contact with the German raider Atlantis and the
DoStra version that was used for recon, briefly. I understand it was
escorted by conventional fighters upon take-off and landing.

Then why mention "certain developments in the Third Reich at the close
of WW2" in Project Bluebook? It is an official document and they
certainly aren't referring to a Me-262 when comparing Reich technology
to '60s sightings of alien disc craft. Second, the USAF denied the
Flugelrads for 51 years... then suddenly admitted the Germans had them
in 1996... "but that they were highly unstable". Sorry, we get the
admission but no photos of any kind or flight footage (which the USAF
certainly has).

"certainly" has? Have you _seen_ the footage? If not, how can you say
"certainly"??

First, let me address the fact that you keep ignoring my the FACTS
that the USAF ADMITTED the Flugelrad craft in 1996. May I remind you
yet again that they denied the craft even existed for 51 years. The
USAAF that became the USAF also has plenty of documentation and
footage of the Feuerball weapon from the 415th NFS. That too is a FACT
that you can't dispute. So where are the files and disclosure on those
craft? Are you telling me the USAF admits these craft but has
absolutely no photographic proof of them or flight footage? They have
everything and if you don't think so look up the story of the two USAF
reporters that have come forward to describe the German discs that
were seen at MacDill AFB back in the '60s. They saw they them,
photographed them, and were given access to MacDill's archives which
showed the German craft in flight.
It is obvious that you don't want to accept this... for what reason I
don't know.
I think everyone here would love to see everything the USAF has under
wraps from 1945-present. The true history is way more interesting than
that out of date, misleading textbook nonsense.

No, you are full of ****

Finally!! I began to wonder how long it would take to draw a real
flame :-)!

I apologize for the comment, it was inappropriate. It just bugs me the
way people are so in denial about advanced aircraft. Its that old fear
of the unknown thing. Why exactly can't we handle a technology that
produces a rotating magnetic field and one that uses gravity to do all
the work? Mankinds solution to flight thus far has been using engines
that go AGAINST nature. We use powerful explosive forces in jets and
rockets to PUSH air and spacecraft through the atmosphere and space.
Nature is the opposite and Schauberger, Coler, and the rest of the
people at Lockheed & Northrop seem to have grasped that idea and have
working craft that far exceed conventional jet aircraft.
Maybe you look at the F-22, MiG-39, Su-47, Gripen, Eurofighter,
Rafale, B-2, F-117, etc... as state-of-the-art military technolgy, but
I do not. I look at them like I would a biplane prior to WW1. These
craft are obsolete.

since Lockheed and Northrop fly such black
budget craft today.

Again, how do you know? ... Oh yes, I know, it's "all over the
internet, so it must be true!" LOL!

No, common sense tells us that there are more advanced aircraft flying
since the B-2 was unveiled in the late '80s. Do you honestly believe
the only thing we're working on now is that lame F-22 and F-35? What
has the USAF, NRO, NSA, CIA, etc... been doing covertly for over 2
decades?

What flew over Belgium in the early '90s was a
military aircraft and it is photographed, witnesses by hundreds, and
confirmed by civilian radar, military radar, Fighter radar, and even
spy sat. Note the craft has no jet engines, so what is it flying on
Andreas?

The "best" photo, which the "UFO community" has been distributing,
shows three blobs of light in the night sky - and _nothing else! No
structures, no background to determine scale, _nothing_! So how the
**** do you know how this craft was powered?! The lights could as well
come from (and probably _did_ come from) a simple ultralight aircraft
(which is _indeed_ not jet-powered ;-) ).

The "UFO community" takes advantage of everything for its agenda,

agreed. But the Belgian Wave was reported all over the world and the
photos published everywhere. The photos do not just show 3 blobs of
light. They show a distinct black triangle with 3 non-jet sources of
propulsion. And there weren't just one craft but several which flew in
formation. The craft sped off as the F-16s approached and headed back
towards the UK. Can you say Bae Warton? But before you go on about
doubting electrogravitic propulsion why then has the USAF also
admitted testing of a FFX or Field-Effects demonstrator back in the
'90s? Funny how electrogravitics surfaced and then a brief pause
before the USAF admitted testing FFX. Yet a decade later, there is
still a general news blackout on this testing. We are provided no
info, no photos, nothing...
[...]
You lie Andreas.

When?? I admit that I provoked you with sarcastic remarks, but _lies_?
No, sorry, there were none.

You lied when you said the A.S.6 was the only circular/disc craft to
fly in the Third Reich. It is fairly obvious (at least to me) that the
Flugelrads flew as well as the Feuerball weapon that plagued the 415th
NFS. Schauberger's Repulsin motors also achieved flight in the
laboratory and may have been installed on a larger scale in one of the
other German disc programs (read "Hunt for Zero Point"). Then there
are the controversial RFZ,Vril, and Haunebu craft...

If you examined the files, photos, flight footage,
you are the kind of person who would STILL DENY the evidence.

Have you _seen_ the files, photos, etc.? How can you know they will
support your claims? Just because you say so?? Your behaviour confirms
_exactly_ what I said - conspiracy nuts like you are _so sure_ that
they are right, that _every_ evidence which doesn't fit into their
views is simply dismissed as being incomplete or faked.

And BTW, all I need to "believe" is film or photo evidence, which
several independent experts confirm as genuine and un-"doctored".

I would be more satisified to check out Wright Patterson's storage
facilities because that where the US story begins. I doubt they
destroyed the German discs seeing how we have preserved the Go-229,
Ba-349, He-162, etc...

I pity you.
Which person is more decieved- the one who only believes "official"
history or the one that believes we've been lied to?
Time is on my side...

Do you live forever ;-)?

No, but I will probably be here in 2020 when the files are opened. Maybe you will too and we will see who was right and who was wrong. Fair enough?
Andreas

Rob
Old November 12th 03, 09:20 PM
Andreas Parsch

robert arndt wrote:

First, let me address the fact that you keep ignoring my the FACTS
that the USAF ADMITTED the Flugelrad craft in 1996. May I remind you
yet again that they denied the craft even existed for 51 years.

Could you please quote the USAF report? Thanks. Anyway, even if the
Flügelrad actually flew, none of the web sources I saw (Unfortunately,
I don't have any other sources on it) mention any of the outlandish
alien or occult propulsion schemes. The Flügelrad seems to be
effectively a very fancy turbojet-powered autogyro.

The USAAF that became the USAF also has plenty of documentation and
footage of the Feuerball weapon from the 415th NFS. That too is a FACT
that you can't dispute. So where are the files and disclosure on those
craft? Are you telling me the USAF admits these craft but has
absolutely no photographic proof of them or flight footage? They have
everything and if you don't think so look up the story of the two USAF
reporters that have come forward to describe the German discs that
were seen at MacDill AFB back in the '60s. They saw they them,
photographed them, and were given access to MacDill's archives which
showed the German craft in flight.

I know this story. And where _are_ those photographs? Without them,
it's just a story, nothing more. I could produce a new story of this
type from scatch every week. So why should I believe it? If someone
claims they saw some extremely unusual thing, but can't produce _any_
kind of hard evidence, why should I believe the tale?

It is obvious that you don't want to accept this... for what reason I
don't know.

Because of complete lack of hard proof. Like provably genuine
photographs and/or reports. Just saying the USAF has it all under wraps
isn't enough for me - sorry.

I apologize for the comment, it was inappropriate.

Accepted.

It just bugs me the
way people are so in denial about advanced aircraft. Its that old fear
of the unknown thing. Why exactly can't we handle a technology that
produces a rotating magnetic field and one that uses gravity to do all
the work? Mankinds solution to flight thus far has been using engines
that go AGAINST nature. We use powerful explosive forces in jets and
rockets to PUSH air and spacecraft through the atmosphere and space.
Nature is the opposite and Schauberger, Coler, and the rest of the
people at Lockheed & Northrop seem to have grasped that idea and have
working craft that far exceed conventional jet aircraft.

If it's so easy, and if aerospace companies employ "gravity drives" (or
"electrogravitic" ones) routinely in secret projects, why do you think
that the millions of physicists in universities and research labs
around the world haven't come up with any testable and verifiable
theory of "electrogravitics"? There are many _very_ smart theoretical
physicists, who have tried in vain for 70+ years to develop a viable
theory of quantum-gravity and to bring gravity "in line" with other
basic forces (which would presumably lead to something one could call
"electrogravitics"). Do you think, they are just too stupid, because
all the _really_ good scientists work in aerospace? Or do think, it's
all "covered-up"? The second notion is completely ridiculous - there is
absolutely _no_ way anyone, let alone the USAF which has no influence
in non-US universities, could prevent the extremely radid spread of
such a discovery in the physics community.
In short, you can't keep a law of nature a secret.

Maybe you look at the F-22, MiG-39, Su-47, Gripen, Eurofighter,
Rafale, B-2, F-117, etc... as state-of-the-art military technolgy, but
I do not. I look at them like I would a biplane prior to WW1. These
craft are obsolete.

And why the hell is the USAF investing _billions_ of $$$ into the
"obsolete" F-22?? I know that the USAF is frequently blamed for wasting
money, but what you say would really push this blame to a new level ;-)!

No, common sense tells us that there are more advanced aircraft flying
since the B-2 was unveiled in the late '80s. Do you honestly believe
the only thing we're working on now is that lame F-22 and F-35? What
has the USAF, NRO, NSA, CIA, etc... been doing covertly for over 2
decades?

I can't see any real argument in that last paragraph. Just because
_you_ think that the B-2 etc. are outdated, it _must_ be true that more
advanced aircraft are developed? I'm sorry, but I'd prefer a bit more
tangible evidence.

The "UFO community" takes advantage of everything for its agenda,
agreed. But the Belgian Wave was reported all over the world and the
photos published everywhere. The photos do not just show 3 blobs of
light. They show a distinct black triangle with 3 non-jet sources of
propulsion.

Please show me a photo where all this can be clearly identified. Thanks.

And there weren't just one craft but several which flew in
formation. The craft sped off as the F-16s approached and headed back
towards the UK. Can you say Bae Warton? But before you go on about
doubting electrogravitic propulsion

Indeed I doubt it, see above ;-).

why then has the USAF also
admitted testing of a FFX or Field-Effects demonstrator back in the
'90s?

Did they? Please provide a source for this claim. A _USAF_ source where
they admit it.

BTW, not even Google comes up with anything on this - which is rather
unusual, because normally no claim is too weird that some nut wouldn't
post it on his website.

You lied when you said the A.S.6 was the only circular/disc craft to
fly in the Third Reich. It is fairly obvious (at least to me) that the
Flugelrads flew as well as the Feuerball weapon that plagued the 415th
NFS. Schauberger's Repulsin motors also achieved flight in the
laboratory and may have been installed on a larger scale in one of the
other German disc programs (read "Hunt for Zero Point"). Then there
are the controversial RFZ,Vril, and Haunebu craft...

It may be "fairly obvious" to you, but it certainly isn't for me. The
A.S.6 is the _only_ aircraft in the whole collection, which undoubtedly
existed and flew (albeit not very successfully). All the other claims
range from the possible to the extremely esoteric. I didn't _lie_, I
just stated an opinion which happened to differ from yours. In the
worst case, I was mistaken - still not a _lie_.

Do you live forever ;-)?

No, but I will probably be here in 2020 when the files are opened.
Maybe you will too and we will see who was right and who was wrong.
Fair enough?

Fair enough ... provided that you'll actually believe what's in the
files, even if they _don't_ contain anything on flying saucers.

Andreas

Old November 13th 03, 03:55 PM
robert arndt

robert arndt wrote:

First, let me address the fact that you keep ignoring my the FACTS
that the USAF ADMITTED the Flugelrad craft in 1996. May I remind you
yet again that they denied the craft even existed for 51 years.

Could you please quote the USAF report? Thanks. Anyway, even if the
Flügelrad actually flew, none of the web sources I saw (Unfortunately,
I don't have any other sources on it) mention any of the outlandish
alien or occult propulsion schemes. The Flügelrad seems to be
effectively a very fancy turbojet-powered autogyro.

Jim Wilson, writing for Popular Mechanics, obtained his DoD reports
through the Freedom of Information Act after certain military
documents were forcibly declassified by a congressional mandate in the
mid-to-late-90s. He wrote several articles on the US "Projects
Silverbug" and the "nuclear flying saucer", the LRV (Lenticular
Re-entry Vehicle) as well as "Roswell Plus 50" and their origin firmly
placed with the German discs of WW2. His information obtained through
the Freedom of Information Act (which the DoD frantically tried to
restrict to the defense industry)places German disc engineers at
Wright Patterson (back then Wright Field) in 1946 as well as the
Horten brothers. The Horten presence can be verified through the
declassified "Operation Paperclip" documents. The documents state that
the Hortens were released from UK custody in 1945 for work in the US
in 1946. The articles contain information on the USAF desire to
replicate German disc aircraft at Wright Patterson and the continuing
development of disc offensive systems. Horten disc models, not flying
wings, were windtunnel tested in the US in 1946. The articles also
mention German wartime construction of disc aircraft including the
Flugelrads that were in their words... "highly unstable".
I'm sure you can contact PM and request their DoD sources for their
articles, or just search for them yourself through the Freedom of
Information Act.

[...]

How exactly were the two reporters going to leave MacDill AFB with
their cameras and photographic evidence when they were seized and
kicked off base? Anyway, you can at least verify that the next month
issue of the USAF in-house magazine, the one that was supposed to
feature the prototype aircraft at MacDill AFB, was NOT published. Not
just the article... but the entire month's magazine.

It is obvious that you don't want to accept this... for what reason I
don't know.

Because of complete lack of hard proof. Like provably genuine
photographs and/or reports. Just saying the USAF has it all under wraps
isn't enough for me - sorry.

I disagree based on the volume of consistant leaks of information and
declassified information through the Freedom of Information Act.
Unlike the UFO conspiracy people I do not believe the evidence is "out
there" I believe it has always been internalized, compartmentalized by
the USAF, DoD, CIA, NSA, NRO, ad infinitum...

[...]

You can keep military projects secret even when information leaks out.
T. Townsend Brown proposed electrogravitic propulsion to the USAF back
in 1956 and had working models of his craft plus published findings. I
find it amazing that physicists on the outside can't seem to or are
reluctant to participate in this type of research. However, it is
undrstandable if they don't have the type of coordinated programs the
people at Lockheed and Northrop have. They certainly don't have the
advantage of German disc propulsion knowledge nor decades of
experimentation from Wright Patterson forward. And, most importantly,
the funding. Current costs of just one TR-3b ASTRA (if it does exist)
is said to be $3 billion!!! That's almost the cost of 3 B-2 Spirits
which by themselves are $1.3 billion and ironically enough are said to
incorporate the very technology you deny- electrogravitics!

Maybe you look at the F-22, MiG-39, Su-47, Gripen, Eurofighter,
Rafale, B-2, F-117, etc... as state-of-the-art military technolgy, but
I do not. I look at them like I would a biplane prior to WW1. These
craft are obsolete.

And why the hell is the USAF investing _billions_ of $$$ into the
"obsolete" F-22?? I know that the USAF is frequently blamed for wasting
money, but what you say would really push this blame to a new level ;-)!

Hey, we agree on this too. I have voiced my opinion on the lousy F-22
and ridiculous costs to the US taxpayer many times over. It IS an
extreme waste... but conventional technology DOES form the backbone of
our arsenal. From what I gather the US suffers from the same thing the
Germans did in WW2... that these electro-magnetic-gravitic systems are
only good for designs that are used for high altitude recon and
possibly for launching a few cruise missiles. They are practically
useless as fighter/strike aircraft and the loss of just one would be
costly. The other black budget craft seemed to be all bunched up in
UCAVs and other exotics (but not electrogravitic). The SR-75, TR-3a
Blackmanta, XR-7, AX-17, etc... use PDWs, Hydrogen Scramjets, or
conventional powerplants.

No, common sense tells us that there are more advanced aircraft flying
since the B-2 was unveiled in the late '80s. Do you honestly believe
the only thing we're working on now is that lame F-22 and F-35? What
has the USAF, NRO, NSA, CIA, etc... been doing covertly for over 2
decades?

I can't see any real argument in that last paragraph. Just because
_you_ think that the B-2 etc. are outdated, it _must_ be true that more
advanced aircraft are developed? I'm sorry, but I'd prefer a bit more
tangible evidence.

What more tangible evidence do you need than history? No great
military power in the world just "gives up" on R & D. The UK for
example is nowhere near the US in airpower. Yet they have the HALO and
other stealth aircraft out of Bae Warton. The UK MoD also admitted the
HALO after years of denial. Years when near-fatal air collision with
commercial aircraft were commonly reported. HALO is a delta the size
of a Hawk... but with no visible propulsion system. Are you telling me
that the British with their limited resources have an electrogravitic
aircraft in the air while the US with vast resources has none? That's
absurd. And there is persistant talk of the German Firefly II black
triangle. Despite US pressure on MBB not to develop the original
Firefly (Lampyridae) it seems the Germans didn't just give up their
stealth development program either.

The "UFO community" takes advantage of everything for its agenda,
agreed. But the Belgian Wave was reported all over the world and the
photos published everywhere. The photos do not just show 3 blobs of
light. They show a distinct black triangle with 3 non-jet sources of
propulsion.

Please show me a photo where all this can be clearly identified. Thanks.

Please spare the sarcasm for a moment. I can show you hundreds of
conventional aircraft filmed at night (like the F-117 and B-2) and you
couldn't distinguish them either. What is important in the BW
incidents is that the craft photographed don't match any propulsion
system around. According to various sources the TR-3b Astra matches
these images. The 3 blobs of light (which actually looks more like
fire) are the 3 maneuvering rockets, not the electrogravitic drive
itself.

And there weren't just one craft but several which flew in
formation. The craft sped off as the F-16s approached and headed back
towards the UK. Can you say Bae Warton? But before you go on about
doubting electrogravitic propulsion

Indeed I doubt it, see above ;-).

why then has the USAF also
admitted testing of a FFX or Field-Effects demonstrator back in the
'90s?

Did they? Please provide a source for this claim. A _USAF_ source where
they admit it.

I am trying to locate that source right now. It was back in the late
'90s, based on the LoFlyte demonstrator, but utilizing a field-effect
system.

BTW, not even Google comes up with anything on this - which is rather
unusual, because normally no claim is too weird that some nut wouldn't
post it on his website.

Google has thousands of hits on Field Effect propulsion,
Electrogravitics, and the German discs I mentioned... so what are you
talking about? You can also look up US disc projects Silverbug, LRV,
etc...

[...]

OK, deal.

Rob
Old November 13th 03, 04:45 PM
steve gallacci

The core gimmick to all this is stringing a few factual fragments into a
larger fiction. Like the suggestion that since a simple low aspect ratio
wing test bed machine was attempted, (mostly as a feeble copy of Voight
R&D) that magic tech flying saucers were real. The drawings of the BMW
machines I've seen are clearly fakes (elements obviously cut-and-pasted
without consideration of different scales, no provision for fuel or
ancillary systems or the pilot, beyond the canopy) and in general, the
use of photos so ambiguous to be useless or clearly faked. Years ago, I
recall photos of gun turret rings being touted as proof of flying saucer
magic tech elements and since then the honesty of the "research" has not
improved.
I love "luft'46" stuff. But the elevation of "napkin designs" to
pseudo-hardware and the various overt hoax designs that have been
created post war have provided cover for crackpot material to be
created. A few of these guys are True Believers (tm), paranoid
delusionals, and the rest are simply making careers out of the gullible.