GET SOME! Bush is Toast

Old September 22nd 04, 07:52 AM
Guinnog65

"BUFDRVR" wrote in message
Guinnog65 wrote:

How dare you tell me what I do and don't care about.

You told me by your posts.

How dare you tell me I
wish Hussein
was still in power.

You said you were concerned for Iraqi citzens in regards to U.S. military
strikes, you never mentioned the alternative. Sounds to me like you
support the
alternative.

I am concerned at any unnecessary deaths in this needless and illegal war.

Butcha don't gotta love the no-brain, other-people's-children-die redneck
neocons. Oh no.

I love when you anger these people and they break out "neocon".

It saddens me when you anger these people and they break out 'liberal'.

I am more disappointed by your obtuseness than angry. If I got angry every
time one of you people demonstrated that patriotism is more important to you
than thinking, I would never be able to read Usenet.

I've seen Iraq
in person. Have you?

Is this an Art Kramer style response?! No, I have never been to Iraq. Does
this mean I should not have an opinion on how my taxes are spent?

Do you think the war on Iraq was a good idea?

Do you think it was legal?

Do you think it has been a success?

Old September 23rd 04, 01:28 AM
BUFDRVR

Guinnog65 wrote:

I am concerned at any unnecessary deaths in this needless and illegal war.

This war is not illegal, despite what Annan says.

If I got angry every
time one of you people demonstrated that patriotism is more important to you
than thinking, I would never be able to read Usenet.

I never even infered that patriotism was more important than thinking, quite
the opposite. You have resorted to using DNC talking points, that tells me you
are the one not thinking.

I've seen Iraq
in person. Have you?

Is this an Art Kramer style response?!

No, you accused me of being willing to send other peoples children to war
without going myself, I was simply pointing out that I have gone (kind of)
myself.

Do you think the war on Iraq was a good idea?

Yes.

Do you think it was legal?

Yes.

Do you think it has been a success?

Yes.

Ok, now my turn. If you believe Operation Iraqi Freedom was illegal, what did
you think of Operation Allied Force (NATOs bombing of Yugoslavia)? I only ask
because the Sec. Gen. of the U.N. has been shown to be a hipocrit on the issue
and I'm interested where you stand.

Before you answer, just a few facts. Both operations *did not* have U.N.
resolutions authorizing the use of force. Both operations had, as one of the
goals, to relieve the suffering of an oppressed people and both involved the
occupation of a soverign nations territory. Following one operation it was
shown that the nations leader had killed just over 3,000 people in an attempt
to ethnically cleanse a region. The other operation has found single mass
graves containing nearly twice that amount and the full number may reach
50,000. I'll leave it to you to match the executions with the proper country
(Yugoslavia or Iraq).

BUFDRVR

everyone on Bear Creek"

Bush's guard record JDKAHN Home Built 13 October 3rd 04 09:38 PM
George W. Bush Abortion Scandal that should have been Psalm 110 Military Aviation 0 August 12th 04 09:40 AM
bush rules! Be Kind Military Aviation 53 February 14th 04 05:26 PM