Any news about PowerFLARM Brick or Bright Oudie availability?

Old April 13th 12, 06:05 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
kirk.stant

Default Any news about PowerFLARM Brick or Bright Oudie availability?

It's almost the middle of April, just wondering...

Kirk
66
Old April 13th 12, 08:46 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Andy[_1_]

On Apr 13, 10:05*am, "kirk.stant" wrote:
It's almost the middle of April, just wondering...

Kirk
66

No, but I did receive my first PowerFlarm newsletter in my email this
morning. I signed up about 3 years about I think.

The featured news was that PowerFlarm is now compatible with various
Garmin portable GPS units and will display traffic on them. No news
about fixing the Flarm range issue or the availability of the brick.

Why would anyone want a brick until the portable has been demonstrated
to work as intended?

Andy
Old April 14th 12, 12:27 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
kirk.stant

On Friday, April 13, 2012 2:46:21 PM UTC-5, Andy wrote:

Why would anyone want a brick until the portable has been demonstrated
to work as intended?

Andy

Oh I totally agree - I was just curious if the hardware was making progress. However, it would be nice to have the Mode-S and Mode A/C features - again as long as it is at least as good as my current MRX's capability.

Kirk
66

Old April 14th 12, 07:02 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Oudies are ready - mid April as promised. Because of the Aero show in Friedrichshafen we will start shipping Monday 23rd April. First orders will go to our Dealers worldwide - Roy McMaster, Paul Remde, Craggy Aero, Wings and Wheels in the USA, Lothar Dittmer and K6-Team in Germany, Go Soaring in Australia, Dickie Feakes in the UK, Finesse Max in France etc.

This is also when we will start accepting the existing Oudies for screen replacement.

Expect an announcement with details at www.naviter.com and here on r.a.s. in the next days.

Cheers,
Andrej Kolar
--
glider pilots use
http://www.Naviter.com/

Old April 15th 12, 12:13 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
66

On Apr 14, 1:02*pm, wrote:
Oudies are ready - mid April as promised. Because of the Aero show in Friedrichshafen we will start shipping Monday 23rd April. First orders will go to our Dealers worldwide - Roy McMaster, Paul Remde, Craggy Aero, Wings and Wheels in the USA, Lothar Dittmer and K6-Team in Germany, Go Soaring in Australia, Dickie Feakes in the UK, Finesse Max in France etc.

This is also when we will start accepting the existing Oudies for screen replacement.

Expect an announcement with details atwww.naviter.comand here on r.a.s. in the next days.

Cheers,
Andrej Kolar
--
glider pilots usehttp://www.Naviter.com/

Andrej thats great news!

Cheers,

Kirk
66

Bright LED indicator for PowerFlarm bumper[_4_] Soaring 0 March 8th 12 08:54 AM
Any news on the "brick" version of PowerFlarm from the SSA convention? Andrzej Kobus Soaring 7 February 8th 12 04:29 PM
PowerFLARM News Paul Remde Soaring 3 January 10th 12 03:26 AM
PowerFLARM 'brick' progress? Frank Paynter[_2_] Soaring 5 November 13th 11 07:28 PM
Display for PowerFLARM brick Andy[_1_] Soaring 4 May 10th 11 02:32 PM