I saw Mxsmanic on TV

Old February 13th 07, 12:43 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Clear Prop

Default I saw Mxsmanic on TV

Well, not exactly. It wasn't actually him on TV. It was not even a human
being but a cartoon character. But, Lord, he looked EXACTLY how I picture Mr
Anthony Atkielski, Esqui a middle-aged overweight ugly loser sitting in
front of the computer all day long ****ing people off.

In this episode of South Park, the whole gang plays a "role-playing"
computer game, and tries to defeat an extremely potent player who constantly
kills their characters. Watch this clip and see for yourself -- the
resemblance is striking. Mxsmanic's alter ego appears at about 3:00 breifly
and then again at the end of the clip. The whole episode is hilarious.

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/259612...d_of_warcraft/

C.P.

Old February 13th 07, 01:41 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Kev

On Feb 12, 7:43 pm, "Clear Prop" wrote:
Well, not exactly. It wasn't actually him on TV. It was not even a human
being but a cartoon character. But, Lord, he looked EXACTLY how I picture Mr
Anthony Atkielski, Esqui a middle-aged overweight ugly loser sitting in
front of the computer all day long ****ing people off.

So, pretty much as most people would visualize an anonymous poster
such as yourself, then... no life, and you still live in your parent's
basement, right?

Old February 13th 07, 02:11 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Clear Prop

No, sir, I am in my mid-30s, a programmer, like yourself, business owner,
PPL-ASEL, airplane owner.

My mental portrait of Anthony Atkielski is based on his own posts (here and
in his blogs). He has admitted at least once that he is:
- overweight;
- unattractive;
- a loser.

Based on his writing style, I place his age at mid-30s at least, but he is
probably older than that, hence the term "middle-aged." The cartoon
character fits this description perfectly.

C.P.

oups.com...

Old February 13th 07, 02:36 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Morgans

"Clear Prop" wrote

No, sir, I am in my mid-30s, a programmer, like yourself, business owner,
PPL-ASEL, airplane owner.

Kev is at worst, one of the biggest MXidiot supporters, or at worst, a
MXidiot sock puppet.
--
Jim in NC

Old February 13th 07, 03:30 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
george

On Feb 13, 3:36 pm, "Morgans" wrote:
"Clear Prop" wrote

No, sir, I am in my mid-30s, a programmer, like yourself, business owner,
PPL-ASEL, airplane owner.

Kev is at worst, one of the biggest MXidiot supporters, or at worst, a
MXidiot sock puppet.

I've started to feel sorry for mixedup.
I met some-one I used to fly with years ago just yesterday.
It took 3 hours to do all the catching up. Great stuff
all mixedup will have is no-one and nothing....

Old February 13th 07, 03:40 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Kev

On Feb 12, 9:36 pm, "Morgans" wrote:
"Clear Prop" wrote

No, sir, I am in my mid-30s, a programmer, like yourself, business owner,
PPL-ASEL, airplane owner.

Kev is at worst, one of the biggest MXidiot supporters, or at worst, a
MXidiot sock puppet.

I don't think he needs any support. He doesn't ask for it, nor does
he seem to get upset despite the goading from folks like you, who've
done nothing but gain him attention.

As a decades-long net user, I'm a supporter of intelligent, unbigoted
and non-puerile conversations. I also don't take kindly to anyone
telling me to whom I can respond.

As you've been told over and over again by experts, if this were a
moderated group, you would be one of the first to be censored.

Previously, despite your misconceptions, I rarely answered Mxsmanic.
Now, like a lot of others you've ****ed off over the past few months,
I think I'll answer him much more often.

Kev

Old February 13th 07, 03:50 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Morgans

"george" wrote On Feb 13, 3:36 pm, "Morgans"
wrote:

I've started to feel sorry for mixedup.
I met some-one I used to fly with years ago just yesterday.
It took 3 hours to do all the catching up. Great stuff
all mixedup will have is no-one and nothing....

That is pity of the lowest possible type, but that is probably right.

Still, he does not have to be like he is; that is his choice.

He brings it on himself. I feel no pity.
--
Jim in NC

Old February 13th 07, 12:43 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
gpaleo

Ο "Clear Prop" έγραψε στο μήνυμα

No, sir, I am in my mid-30s, a programmer, like yourself, business owner,
PPL-ASEL, airplane owner.

My mental portrait of Anthony Atkielski is based on his own posts (here
and in his blogs). He has admitted at least once that he is:
- overweight;
- unattractive;
- a loser.

Based on his writing style, I place his age at mid-30s at least, but he is
probably older than that, hence the term "middle-aged." The cartoon
character fits this description perfectly.

C.P.

Try Googling Mxsmanic, you may be surprised!!!

Old February 14th 07, 01:18 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Dave[_3_]

You are not alone Kev....

Mx has prompted some really good discussions, and when the
kowledgeable "pilots" (real or otherwise) answer properly, we all
learn.. (at least I do)

I must admit, the "noise level " from some of his detractors is
getting a bit tiring..

Mxsmanic gwengler Piloting 30 January 11th 07 03:42 AM
MXSMANIC fix and other Trolls Terry Piloting 19 January 7th 07 10:30 AM
Mxsmanic goes flying Beavis Piloting 3 December 23rd 06 04:34 AM
Getting rid of MXSMANIC [email protected] Piloting 33 December 8th 06 11:26 PM