PHOTOS: PHL - July 12, 2009

Old July 12th 09, 11:00 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Anal Irksome

Default PHOTOS: PHL - July 12, 2009

PHOTOS: PHL - July 12, 2009

Another Euro Net jets (CS-DHK) another train, a semi-rare CO 737-700
(at least for PHL) and other usual stuff.

Photos Link:

http://phlairline.com/spotter/071209.html

Cheers,
Anal Irksome (Spam Expert)

Old July 13th 09, 12:54 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Lee[_3_]

Anal Irksome -NULL- wrote in news:j6nk55pnqu9a4dkjd8skmmmug9dvf7stcc@
4ax.com:

PHOTOS: PHL - July 12, 2009

Another Euro Net jets (CS-DHK) another train, a semi-rare CO 737-700
(at least for PHL) and other usual stuff.

Photos Link:

http://phlairline.com/spotter/071209.html

Cheers,
Anal Irksome (Spam Expert)

We'd all be experts if, like Irksome, had SPAM
between the ears!

Still like the way you've "spruced up" the posts!

By the way...

Irksome boy... where are you, stoopid? You're LATE!!
Old July 13th 09, 03:19 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Glen in Orlando

guys,
about 4 months ago I killed filed Alan. It has been shear bliss ever since.
May I suggest that everyone do that and never again say the name of he who
shall not be named?
just a thought.. give it a try... it is like.....aaaaaaaahhhhhhhh! grin
glen in orlando

.99...

Old July 13th 09, 06:50 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Lee[_3_]

"Glen in Orlando" wrote in news:4a5a99a2$0$5664
:

guys,
about 4 months ago I killed filed

Glen,

For reasons NOT mentioned, you made a valid point.
As much glee as I get from taunting the twerp,
it seems that there are only so many flies you
can pull the wings off.

....And in this year of 2009, anno domini,

On the 13th day of the seventh month...

The TROLLING LIAR known as Anal Irksome is...
officially plonked.

Would that all others do the same!

Old July 13th 09, 09:35 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
RustY ©

"Lee" wrote in message
. 98...

The TROLLING LIAR known as Anal Irksome is...
officially plonked.

Would that all others do the same!

But isn't he the good guy ?

Old July 13th 09, 02:19 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Anal Irksome

He's killed here also, so the only time I see his post is when
someone's replies to it. But then, he only post one thing every
single post. And I believe that is "TRUE" spam.

Paul

On Sun, 12 Jul 2009 22:19:12 -0400, "Glen in Orlando"
wrote:

guys,
about 4 months ago I killed filed Alan. It has been shear bliss ever since.
May I suggest that everyone do that and never again say the name of he who
shall not be named?
just a thought.. give it a try... it is like.....aaaaaaaahhhhhhhh! grin
glen in orlando

6.99...

Old July 13th 09, 03:07 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Andrew Chaplin

"Lee" wrote in message
. 98...
"Glen in Orlando" wrote in news:4a5a99a2$0$5664
:

guys,
about 4 months ago I killed filed

Glen,

For reasons NOT mentioned, you made a valid point.
As much glee as I get from taunting the twerp,
it seems that there are only so many flies you
can pull the wings off.

...And in this year of 2009, anno domini,

On the 13th day of the seventh month...

The TROLLING LIAR known as Anal Irksome is...
officially plonked.

Would that all others do the same!

One generally gets better results when plonking by never mentioning or
revealing that someone is in your killfile. It is always better to leave them
guessing.
--
Andrew Chaplin
SIT MIHI GLADIUS SICUT SANCTO MARTINO

Old July 14th 09, 12:25 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Netko

Default PHOTOS: PHL - July 12, 2009 - air029rev.jpg (1/1) [169K]

On Mon, 13 Jul 2009 09:35:19 +0100, RustY © wrote
(in article ):

But isn't he the good guy ?

There are good guys in this Pavlovian cycle of stimuli and responses? Lots
of slobber everywhere but no pictures in the group.

Here's one of a Tu-95, just to break the cycle for a fleeting moment and to
remind us why we come here.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	air029rev.jpg