HDR Discussion - Checkmates - HDR Image

Old June 26th 11, 03:35 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Canuck[_10_]

Default HDR Discussion - Checkmates - HDR Image

"Tom" wrote in message

Ok...let me be more specific Corel Paint Shop Pro Photo X2...that's what I
use for
HDR processing...

Hmmm..... I haven't tried that one and I’m not familiar with it. Are you
happy with it and any particular reason why you chose it over the others?

Regards,

Nick

Old June 26th 11, 03:45 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Tom[_8_]

Hi Nick,

Just happens to be the software I've got on hand...been through several
renditions...actually just upgraded to v3x the other day. It works and not too
costly for me. $35 to upgrade and there were 6 other pieces of software to augment
photo production...I'm ok with that...

I think at the time from many moons ago it was cost effective substitute for the
adobe stuff....

Just kept moving on with it...

Tom

IGC 13.5m class discussion T8 Soaring 19 January 29th 11 01:44 PM
NPR discussion on NAS Neil Gould Piloting 9 September 3rd 07 09:47 PM
Good ILS discussion NoneYa Instrument Flight Rules 2 August 18th 07 08:12 PM
Rules for the OLC (Discussion) Hans L. Trautenberg Soaring 4 August 18th 04 10:36 PM
Following the Eye Candy Discussion Quilljar Simulators 2 March 8th 04 12:40 AM